Half-Assed GDT: Blues at Avs :: Just another game, folks

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
anybody who sees white between the puck and the blue-line is delusional.
dude, i was reading the avs board and even with their homers over 60% of them said they thought it was offsides.

that picture isnt best cuz stick is in front of puck but replay on blues broadcast clearly showed space.

Reactions: Bendak and Sushiko
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Words cannot describe how angry I still am with Allen’s implosion on Wednesday.

It never should have come to this. The team is responsible as a whole for the totality of the season, but I simply can’t forgive a choke job of those proportions by our supposed starting goalie.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Bergie with a nice shot off the post. Good pressure there! Keep it up! I'm not giving up! LGB!!

Reactions: Bendak

TotinoDigiorno

Jan 19, 2018
Well, since it isn't going that well, I'll let you guys know that every GDT I've posted in I'm pretty sure we've lost.

HERE'S THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN

FROM DOWNTOWN

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013

It never should have come to this. The team is responsible as a whole for the totality of the season, but I simply can’t forgive a choke job of those proportions by or supposed starting goalie.
Agreed

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Keep shooting them blocker side on Bernier. Whiffed on two in the last minute.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ

It never should have come to this. The team is responsible as a whole for the totality of the season, but I simply can’t forgive a choke job of those proportions by or supposed starting goalie.

I couldn’t agree more. Unacceptable.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Oh well.

We got ourselves into this situation long ago. Games we couldn't finish, games we failed to show up for, games we could have taken to OT but didn't. Unfortunately, I think Jake will be blamed for this with his "soft as a kitten" show 2 games ago. But the damage was done in Dec, Jan, and Feb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad