Gomez - 4
Brodziak - 3
Ott - 3
Gunnarsson - 3
Lehtera - 2
Edmundson - 2
Lindbohm - 1
Reaves - 1

First star is worth 3, second star is worth 2, and third star is worth 1.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Lol I think it's funny how every time the Blues lose people act like the entire team was absolute garbage and nobody performed better than a peewee player.

Anyways, I voted for Stastny, Steen and Bortuzzo. Games like this happen.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Stastny played well and stood out. Bortuzzo played reasonably well. Parayko and Backes played okay. Tarasenko played well, at times, as did Shattenkirk and Pietrangelo. But I wouldn't say they played well enough to be "stars of the game".

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
picked schwartz, stanstny and MPS. tough to pick any of the defense when we had so many blown assignments...despite getting 3 goals from the back-end. A game like last night really showed how much stronger the Blues are, as a whole, with Gunnar & J-Bo. The young guys benefit from the veteran leadership, and did a lot of running around last night.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
1. Stastny
2. Lehterä
3. Bortuzzo

Lehterä was our best FO guy (15-23 / 65%) and played overally very good game. That pass to Schwartz was world class perform.

HM: Damn its shame Lindbohm won't get change to play up, 'cus Blues are so deep. Regressed Lindbohm and AHL updates, you gotta love how people downgrade some players on purpose. I think he is playing great now and I'm puzzled how people can updates him playing badly in AHL.
I could see Lindbohm playing better in Edmundson spot now. He hasn't been that good recently. Amateur mistakes on d-zone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad