Rattie - 5
Gomez - 4
Brodziak - 3
Ott - 3
Gunnarsson - 3
Lindbohm - 1
Reaves - 1
Edmundson - 1

First star is worth 3, second star is worth 2, and third star is worth 1.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Allen
Pietrangelo
Lehtera

HM: Dubnyk :sarcasm:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Lehterä gets votes - Is this dream or end of world?

CTpveU5WcAASTYb.jpg

I need to add I think Lehterä have played same way many times, but only haven't score goal. Jesus it only takes to score to be affective player here? I respect and think its even more important to player feed and create plays then score + win battles on board and play both end 100%, Lehterä have been that most of, but ofc that isn't highlight feed.

Disturb me to see how overrated scoring goal is here.

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I understand what you're saying Ranksu but at the same time, I think scoring sometimes gets underrated not only because of posts like that, but also coaches like Ken Hitchcock who harp so much on defense. The bottom line is you have to score goals to win. They are extremely important, so scoring will always boost your performance. That is, afterall, the main goal of the forwards - to score.

Aside from that, I do think Lehtera had a good game even despite the goal. He was second on the team with 5 SOG and was really noticeable in trying to make things happen. Also saw him get his nose dirty and play a fairly physical and gritty game. He was skating hard and I just liked his performance a lot tonight. He looked "fresh" for sure. He's definitely had good games before, but can also go cold a lot. He's kind of an inconsistent guy, that's why we hope he improves his endurance so we can see more of the guy we saw this game.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Aside from Allen who was an obvious star, Petro, Lehtera and Fabbri all were great.

Stastny had a good game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad