Post-Game Talk: Blue Waffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Rangers getting goalied a bit the last few. Coupled with the fact that Igor has turned into Georgiev.

But you’re in denial if you think injuries are an excuse for how little the team goes to the net and just refuses to move their feet. I’m open to a complete overhaul of the defense. Fox is performing miracles playing with those other 5 dopes
I would cry of joy if he turned in to Georgiev, he`s morphed into Darren Pang

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Igor needs to make a save.

That’s really it. You can’t get mad at the rest of the team when they put up 45 shots with the team they were running out there.

You don't get to take the majority of the shots from the point and the perimeter and turn them into a game we should've won while Igor is expected to make saves of tic-tac-toe plays and multiple breakaways.

No.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
You don't get to take the majority of the shots from the point and the perimeter and turn them into a game we should've won while Igor is expected to make saves of tic-tac-toe plays and multiple breakaways.

No.

He’s gotta stop something. Seems like almost every quality chance is beating him right now.

That first goal was a bad one btw.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I’m not seeing Laviolettes message coming thru with these guys lately at all. This is wide open hockey. Not seeing any structure anymore. It’s concerning.

I’m seeing a lack of leadership from the players. It’s been largely the same roster under 3 coaches and we have the same complaints. Drury should be looking for a trade to rattle their cages. Goodrow is a pilpe dream but Lindgren is moveable

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Every single half decent team is going to beat us going forward. We are in desperate need of shedding all these AHL players off the bottom 6 and we need to make some trades. Trade anyone I don't care about any prospect not named Gabe Perrault. They all suck. Including Othmann. And PLEASE stop playing Igor so much.

The last two games we literally outplayed the other team. One man lost both of those games. He's basically unplayable at this point. He's an automatic loss. He's 2021-22 Georgiev but playing starter minutes.

Reactions: AKrangerfan

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Doesn't help unless you move Trouba or put him on the third pair.

You talk about guys that are worse than Girardi was.

Started the season well but I’m not in the mood to defend him. Personal reasons, idk. Lack of leadership starts with him. Is he going to throw his helmet again?

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
He’s gotta stop something. Seems like almost every quality chance is beating him right now.

That first goal was a bad one btw.

1st one was bad. Yup. That's just one.
Second one was tic-tac-toe.
Third one was because the puck went to a wide open man on their team and we got in a mad scramble. They scored the same way Trocheck scored.
Forth was a break away and Igor was 1/2 on that.

We had plenty of time to come back and capitalize when down 2-1 and just looked unenthused about the whole offensive affair.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

effen

Feb 3, 2018
He's a first ballot Hall of Famer of Rangers 4th liners I've hated.

Might be 1) Leshitshow 2) Bonino 3) McLeod

Can't put Glass in the top 3, he was hilarious at least.
Oh man this could be fun. I got Arron Asham for the combo of useless, shitty, and penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad