Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets @ Blackhawks l Fri, Mar 1 7:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Agreed, too bad he couldn't have gotten it tonight, would have loved to see him get his silver stick tonight at home.

Will they give it to him on the road or wait until he gets back? Can't see the crowd being too appreciative if its in Detroit (on the flip side, as I will be there I'd like to see it).

committedindian86

Bedard SZN
Jun 7, 2010
Chicago, IL
Why has Saad been demoted to the 4th line? Every time i've seen him play he's been amazing

Q always shuffles the lines, Carcillo occasionally gets the bump to be an agitator/enforcer when the Hawks play physical teams. Funny thing is that I think Saad and even Shaw are just as scrappy as Carbomb and both are more talented.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Will they give it to him on the road or wait until he gets back? Can't see the crowd being too appreciative if its in Detroit (on the flip side, as I will be there I'd like to see it).

They will have a ceremony next game after in Chicago with his family, probably a painting or something, but IIRc it will also be presented to him in Detroit, low key. I have seen it happen but don't know for sure if that is the case all the time or up to the player. It will most definitely be recognized in some way.

w00d

Remember the Roar
Oct 14, 2011
Chicago Stadium
The Hawks will definitely do something for Hossa at home, but I want him to get the silver stick from the PA at home too. But if he plays #1000 in Detroit, he'll probably get it there.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
"The Jackets are missing half their lineup tonight.
You screw this up and you'll be driving the zamboni between periods in Rockford!"

bowman.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad