Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets @ Blackhawks l Fri, Mar 1 7:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Five starters. Anismov may or may not play. Looks like game time decision.
Coach Todd Richards said Brassard will miss one to two weeks, meaning five Jackets regulars — defensemen Jack Johnson and James Wisniewski and centers Brandon Dubinsky, Artem Anisimov and Brassard — will likely be out of the lineup when the Blue Jackets play on Friday at the Chicago Blackhawks.

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
With the amount of work Emery had to put in last night, I don't see why he can't play tonight and Sunday.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Thats encouraging. Everyone knows what at stake if Crawford is out for an extended length of time and its not about the current run. Im sure Emerys starting.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
That's a very weak line up with all those guys out. Hawks just need to play Emery and try to get a nice lead going and coast the rest of the way. No way this should be a one goal game again. Just end it early cuz the Wings are waiting for us come Sunday.

w00d

Remember the Roar
Oct 14, 2011
Chicago Stadium
Sunday's game @ Wings will be Marian Hossa's 1000th NHL game. Tonight is his 999th. Too bad he couldn't hit the millennial mark at home. He is also very close to other major milestones: Points - 921, Assists - 495, Goals - 426. Anyway, I hope the Blackhawks have a small ceremony for Hoss before the game to celebrate his 999th game ahead of the big 1000.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Agreed, too bad he couldn't have gotten it tonight, would have loved to see him get his silver stick tonight at home.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
****, I put a lot of time into that and my comp just crashed, someone else can do it, sorry but I am going to the game and don't have the time now that all that got flushed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad