Post-Game Talk: Bloos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lol so many angry and upset posters in here about a meaningless game on the tail-end of back-to-back playing with 11 forwards. Some of you really need re-evaluate what makes you happy in your life if games like this actually upset you.

Huh? I think a lot of folks here appreciated the point. They were gassed, but they fought in the end to get a point.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Because a lot of the time his game is based on creating offense and taking more risks than others can and will take. It's also why he leads the team in scoring. Tonight he had some giveaways especially the one that lead to the first St. Louis goal, but he's been a lot better in that regard lately. Does an AHL callup have 89 points in 79 games?
It’s sad you have to even explain this.

That's probably because you don't watch other teams as much as the Rangers and I don't either. I do know that he has been much better in that regard lately.
Same as above.

Reactions: Kords

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I may have never seen a more wgaf game by all parties. Coach, team, fans.

I bet the rangers after parties will be pretty good…haha

NJD here we come. See you at the Rock in two weeks.
Not to mention, this is a slightly incestuous matchup. They’re all ex-teammates and there’s a lot of respect between the two teams, I think. This is the last game either team is going to ‘get up’ for. It was an exhibition match, essentially.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Maybe Trocheck was hoping for some miracle of God that Panarin wouldn't stop skating.
But isn’t that on Panarin? He HAD to stop skating or else he would have taken out Tro.

The miracle he should have hoped for was that Panarin could catch Kapponen (sp?). And that would truly have been a miracle given Bread’s hockey IQ and (lack of) speed.

RagFinMet

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone have a stat that shows which teams had to play the most games that r back to back with travel while their opponent didnt play the night before?
It should be equal across the board. If not the schedule makers are affecting the outcome of the season
Im happy they made a game of it. Had a couple friends that live in Quincy Illinois that went to the game to root for the Rangers

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Whatever. This is a meaningless game. Last I checked, in the playoffs - there are no situations where one team plays a back to back with travel while the other team merrily waits for them. And no 3 on 3 either - thank god.

IchabodCrane

Mar 11, 2023
Miller’s defense absolutely sucks. Miller the player is pretty good with potential great.

It seems like they never have the puck in OT.
Most of them suck on faceoffs. Thats pretty key. I’d put VT out for every faceoff, he can come off after we have possession.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Not sure it was mentioned, but if the game were a Dateline episode, it would be titled, "A Lifeless Affair Because of a Back to Back, with Travel".

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Miller’s defense absolutely sucks. Miller the player is pretty good with potential great.

Most of them suck on faceoffs. Thats pretty key. I’d put VT out for every faceoff, he can come off after we have possession.
More like his decision making is questionable. It's why he pinches at the worst time or gets lost double teaming or leaving the front of the net.

Defensive skills like his poke check, reach and man to man are very good. The problem is the lack of a solid system relies on everyone to be Fox smart and heck even he has made some bone headed decisions this year on defense. Just look at the Pitlick goal, Fox just went for a stroll while his d partner was behind the net.

The D coach should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad