Recalled/Assigned: Blair Jones recalled

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Would rather have had Nemisz called up but I guess they wanted a centre. At least Jones gets another opportunity in the NHL after the Flames, for reasons still unknown, waived him earlier.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Always actually liked Jones, I like his stance at the dot.
He seems to have offensive instinct but has hands that are chimp like. Love/Hate seeing those players, they're around the net, do everything right but can't put it all together at the NHL level.

Liked him more than Comeau and Begin, but they still got priority.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Jones is a heart soul guy with legs. Only his vision and hands hold him back. I'm happy to see him in the lineup

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
In my eyes Comeau was pretty bad. He was last year's version of Stajan. I'm glad we got rid of him.

Jones > Comeau for me.

Part of the stigma of Stajan is his price tag. Until Comeau is making $3.5M and not producing, he is no Stajan. And I don't think Comeau was much of a problem this year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Jones is a heart soul guy with legs. Only his vision and hands hold him back. I'm happy to see him in the lineup
heart and soul players do everything that is asked of them. It is clear Jones didn't do everything asked of him or else he never would have been waived, demoted and left in the minors until they were nearly out of options.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Part of the stigma of Stajan is his price tag. Until Comeau is making $3.5M and not producing, he is no Stajan. And I don't think Comeau was much of a problem this year.
Neither Comeau or Stajan were ever problem players. They were players that were misused and in turn blamed by the fan base for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad