Movies: Blade - November 7, 2025

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Hey guys, remember Blade 3? :laugh:

Interesting trivia from that production: Wesley Snipes and the director got into many heated arguments that culminated with Snipes actually getting physical with him, and in retaliation the director had some bikers working on the production set go and menace him to put him in line. Snipes then spent the rest of the shoot barricaded in his trailer smoking high-grade BC bud most of the time, and would only communicate with the director via hand-written notes signed BLADE he shoved under the door. It's one of the reasons Ryan Reynolds was so obnoxious; he's acting to a body double or empty air so he just went rogue and ad-libbed a lot of his dialogue.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So the Eternals after credit scene won't have payoff I guess as it looks like the Black Knight won't be in the Blade movie if this is correct

"Someone reached out to say that with 'Blade,' things have gotten a little bit better. Things have shaped up, the script is leaner and meaner and they cut out the fat, but the script I heard about was like 87 pages, like there wasn't enough and they'd shaved it to the bone:" "What they'd cut out I heard is that 'Blade' was gonna tie-in with 'Eternals' and Kit Harrington's Black Knight."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad