Chychrun-Stralman
Ghost-Mayo
Dineen-Lyubuskin

Last edited:
Reactions: d rake

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I currently am getting ESPN/HULU for $6 a month until late February, thanks to doing the Disney bundle (and getting 6 months of D+ for free because I'm savvy like that). So I'll be able to watch these games that get posted until my subs are up.

But I'd rather have it on my dvr than try to figure out if I can watch the games on delay or scour the internet for a working link if/when I don't have these services any longer. Shit is a pain.

And I understand why they are taking us off a premium time slot on that black friday. But at least put the games on NBCSCH, for us locals to enjoy. No, instead force us all to use illegal streams or pay more money. Awesome.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
ESPN is really gonna force this ish down our throats. You’ll get + and you’ll like it. No, I’ll go to a free streaming site and I will like that.

Yep and in a year or two they will dramatically hike up prices forcing people to continue on paying more or miss out on games (And make no mistake in future they will start taking bigger profile games as exclusives)

And no doubt they will eventually put playoffs on ESPN+/Hulu in effort to force people to pay to watch playoffs

I said that part of deal with ESPN was f***ing joke and it will become bigger joke down line

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
The way I interpret it is King is adhering to JC's bizarre system which he has never seen before.

Sounds like he wants to change it, but hasn't.
Well, King'll have 4 days off to make adjustments after tomorrow night. Doesn't make sense to keep a system you aren't all that familiar with just for your predecessor's sake.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Well, King'll have 4 days off to make adjustments after tomorrow night. Doesn't make sense to keep a system you aren't all that familiar with just for your predecessor's sake.

I think that is King's plan, he just wanted them to relax, play and have fun again first and that worked thus far...after the yotes game we may see that he changes the system..., at least I hope he does...

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
No.

Disney has what they call the "Disney Bundle" which gives you D+, ESPN+, and Hulu for what is regularly around $13 a month. Simply having a D+ or Hulu subscription won't give you ESPN+, you need the bundle or you need an ESPN+ subscription.

Standalone Hulu subscribers get the game. Standalone Disney subscribers don't.

What I want to know is can the streamed games be time shifted and can a stream be paused?

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Yep and in a year or two they will dramatically hike up prices forcing people to continue on paying more or miss out on games (And make no mistake in future they will start taking bigger profile games as exclusives)

And no doubt they will eventually put playoffs on ESPN+/Hulu in effort to force people to pay to watch playoffs

I said that part of deal with ESPN was f***ing joke and it will become bigger joke down line

They can't just retroactively do that. This is what they signed for.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
No.

Disney has what they call the "Disney Bundle" which gives you D+, ESPN+, and Hulu for what is regularly around $13 a month. Simply having a D+ or Hulu subscription won't give you ESPN+, you need the bundle or you need an ESPN+ subscription.

What games can one get on Hulu without the espn+ subscription? I have hulu, and I actually had no idea it streams hockey.

I've been meaning to cancel Disney for a while, just haven't gotten around to it.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Standalone Hulu subscribers get the game. Standalone Disney subscribers don't.

What I want to know is can the streamed games be time shifted and can a stream be paused?
Really? I knew I could watch them on my Hulu account, but I thought that was because I have it tied to an ESPN+ account. If standalone Hulu subscribers can get these games, that makes it a little better.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
What games can one get on Hulu without the espn+ subscription? I have hulu, and I actually had no idea it streams hockey.

I've been meaning to cancel Disney for a while, just haven't gotten around to it.
No idea, my Hulu sub is tied to my ESPN+ account, so I can't say for certain what one person would and wouldn't get with just Hulu.

I know for my account, there is a sports page and it does list some NHL games coming up in the next day or two. You might look to see if you can find that section of the site/app and see what it says for you in regards to tomorrow's tilt.

Reactions: hawksrule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad