Rumor: Blackhawks engaging with teams in trade talks for Patrick Kane, Stars among the interested

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Stars have a lot of good prospects. Wyatt Johnston would he a heckuva pickup for a rebuilding team. Harley is a guy they could use too. Maybe add Gurianov as well?

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Pagnotta ?

Notta happening then
1659121253057.png

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Pagnotta trying so hard to get one right. :laugh:

The Stars have a lot of good prospects. Wyatt Johnston would he a heckuva pickup for a rebuilding team. Harley is a guy they could use too. Maybe add Gurianov as well?

Dallas absolutely has the pieces to bring in Kane, setting up Chicago's rebuild nicely.

Only problem, as it's been for the past while now, is that the Stars still haven't locked up Robertson or Oettinger and it's nearly August.

One would like to hope their main focus is on those two, before any talks of acquiring Patrick Kane.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
i wanna see Kane with the NYR
Unlikely. The Rangers have no cap space. The only way it could work is if it's Kane@50% with Goodrow and Reaves going the other way, but Goodrow has a 15 team NTC and we'd have to run a 21 man roster instead of 22. Plus I doubt Chicago is looking to take back a contract with that much term left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nico Cauzuki

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Avs offer JT Compher and a 2023 1st for Kane at 50%.

Don’t need to offer more and don’t have more to offer. This is a want. Not a need. Dude has a NTC so he can pick his destination. If he goes somewhere else, no biggie. Scoring winger trade value has never been lower than this off-season.

Last edited:

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Pagnotta trying so hard to get one right. :laugh:

Dallas absolutely has the pieces to bring in Kane, setting up Chicago's rebuild nicely.

Only problem, as it's been for the past while now, is that the Stars still haven't locked up Robertson or Oettinger and it's nearly August.

One would like to hope their main focus is on those two, before any talks of acquiring Patrick Kane.

Yeah, good point. Gotta imagine they know what it will take to get it done though.

And Dallas would add Khudobin for cap. And if Anton plays well this year he could actually net Chicago something at the deadline.

It's a really good match for both teams.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
Unlikely. The Rangers have no cap space. The only way it could work is if it's Kane@50% with Goodrow and Reaves are going the other way, but Goodrow has a 15 team NTC and we'd have to run a 21 man roster instead of 22. Plus I doubt Chicago is looking to take back a contract with that much term left.
ahh okay wasnt aware of the cap situation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad