GDT: Blackhawks @ Devils - 6:00 CT - NBCSCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
The fact that this group is the best we can put out for a 6 on 5 is just so unfortunate that it’s laughable. I’ve never seen injuries just pile on one another like this

Reactions: Pez68

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
But in the end valiant effort by the depleted team tonight...But tgey could not overcome the 3 big Fails by Korchinski in poor defending..He was on on for all 3 NJ goalsb n ES...He wasxonlyv-2 and notv-2 because he was on whenJhatchouk scored the shorty...so gets 1 negative taken off ..But he canevi at -19 and nowx-22 which shoukd bec-23 ...But in my view all 3 NJ golsxs (not the en one) with Soderblom in net werexas a resukt of Kk not doing the defensive jovial...The depleted Hawks coukdvNOT survive thise errors ...when he got hisx1 chance to mitigate by rushingvtgevpuck from his own end past NJ checkers and told it right to the net...of course he failed to finish.

OK so he makes defensive goofs learning on the job...I get it...but wherevisvtgatvoffebseche is supposed to bring ?I am not seeing it.

Anyway...in my opinion Kk had a bad game.

Reactions: Panzerspitze

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
IMG_0038.gif

Reactions: Pez68

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Bedard took a shoulder to the mouth in the 1st period and was ruled out the rest of the game. Like square in the front of the mouth. Looks like teeth/mouth or jaw.
I might add that it came from him trying to beat 3 guys at their blue line .... again. I know it's his instinct to put the team on his shoulders but he needs to be smarter about it.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I might add that it came from him trying to beat 3 guys at their blue line .... again. I know it's his instinct to put the team on his shoulders but he needs to be smarter about it.
It came from him trying to enter the zone on the PP through 3 guys because all the other Hawks were standing around in one place at the blue line. They didn't push the defenders back with speed. Their entries are atrocious, and it got Bedard hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad