GDT: Blackhawks at Wings | March 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Chiasson a great addition to the PP. never doubted him!

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I
He is looking like a top 9 and not top 6... and Seider has not improved. Year 3 will decide a lot for these two
Seider is in his second year coming off a Calder season. He will be fine.

Nice play by Raymond to draw the penalty, though.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
i think the entire team would have to get hurt before newsy puts zadina on the pp. He’d put the back up tendy in before him

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Might be a good idea to catch a game now and then if you can.
Yeah, what is this narrative? That top pairing is one of the very best defensively in the entire league, which absolutely was not the case last year. He's on pace for 42 points this year. And let's not forget the whole Chiarot debacle that pissed away like 15 games, so his numbers could be much better.

Reactions: Martinez

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah, what is this narrative? That top pairing is one of the very best defensively in the entire league, which absolutely was not the case last year. He's on pace for 42 points this year. And let's not forget the whole Chiarot debacle that pissed away like 15 games, so his numbers could be much better.
15? Mo played 37 games with Chiarot. 34 to start the season and 3 when Walman got hurt.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Great take, if he was playing with this level of Walman all season (I know he was hurt for a bit early) he may be repeat 50p defenseman.

15? Mo played 37 games with Chiarot. 34 to start the season and 3 when Walman got hurt.
The point is still valid. Seider is not worse than last year.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
To be fair not all of Mo's early struggles were Chiarot, he was def going through some slumpsville.

to-be-fair-letterkenny.gif

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I have to confess, I actually really like Darren Pang
Pang is fine. Him and Strader (RIP) were a great duo.
Pang's a cool guy. I was at a Wings-Hawks viewing party here in Chicago several years ago with Pang, Chelios, and Paul Coffey. Drank with Pang for a bit, some good conversation, talked about Strader a bit.

Then I found out he's a goalie and f*** him :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad