Bjugy's Blog

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
For anyone that is interested, I'm helping Nick Bjugstad do a blog for FloridaPanthers.com. It's a way for Nick to give some personal insight into both himself and the team.

He also loves the fan questions, so always send them in via twitter before each new blog. Nothing is really off limits other than the obvious.

Here's the latest: http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=787460&navid=DL|FLA|home

I won't post these here again in the future. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that they'll be around!

Thanks.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
You should still post here, it has been a long time.

You ready to say I'm right on that Thornton contract yet?

I'm still a fan of the contract since he's a great guy to have in the locker room and that shows. That being said, there's obviously some issues about when he should and should not be playing. That decision, however, has nothing to do w/ his contract, just coach's preference.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Thanks for the link! Love hearing how confident the guys were in Barkov during that shootout. It's also the first time I'd ever heard of a Tater Tot Hotdish.

Oh man, I had to google this.

Hotdish, (pronounced hoddish), is an easy, one-dish dinner often served in Minnesota at such large gatherings as family reunions, potlucks or church suppers. Don't be turned off by its humble appearance; the combination of cream of mushroom soup, corn, green beans, beef and a delightful crispy potato topping (the more taters, the better!) is universally likeable.

Seems a bit like a spin on sheppards pie, and I bet it is delicious in a comfort food kind of way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad