Injury Report: Bjugstad 1/6/17 (groin injury), out for 2 weeks, expected to play 1/26/17

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
4th line better be til he gets back into game shape... but my guess is they will play him there rest of year with crap players and wonder why he struggles and keep him down like they have all year so far... whatever they do they better not put him with decent player to try and help him get some confidence.. lord knows we don't want him getting back to his 20 goal form

gcattei

Jun 23, 2015
Harvey said he'll center the 4th line. Limit his minutes and then throw him on 1st line and PP when need be.

I wish Bjugstad takes over his shifts. He was starting to look better before he got hurt so hopefully he can regain confidence and dominate vs 3rd/4th lines.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I would send down McCann that would be an real good AHL first Line, McCann Malgin Hawryluk. As i saw and heard malgin and Hawryluk worked pretty good together, Malgin makes some nice Assist.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I would send down McCann that would be an real good AHL first Line, McCann Malgin Hawryluk. As i saw and heard malgin and Hawryluk worked pretty good together, Malgin makes some nice Assist.

Probably the best thing for McCann and only way he could develope into a decent top6 forward..

gcattei

Jun 23, 2015

We don't have to send anyone down as is. I think he can just take the play of Thornton and have him a healthy scratch.

If we send McCann down, who plays C on 2nd line? Bjugstad is said to be playing 4th line C.

The idea of McCann in AHL is to get minutes, but if he's centering the 2nd line with Marchy and Jagr, he'll get plenty of time, plus I think he's been playing pretty well lately. He would be wasted if say he was on 3rd or 4th line C or wing.

I imagine Bjugstad will C the 4th line w/ Thomspon-McKegg for majority of the game,but come 3rd period, depending on scenario, he will pick up shifts on 2nd with Jagr/Marchy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad