GDT: BINGO WEEKLY GDT - 2/5: POR @ BNG 7:05 p | 2/8: HAM @ BNG 7 p

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Putrid in 1 word that sums it up......................

Putrid in 1 word that sums it up......................

I just got home from the rink, froze my rear, off should of stayed home and watched on the puter~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:baghead::baghead::baghead:

I looked like a reply of the
Manchester game last week, Pirates were 4/9 on the PP disgusting.

Binghamton was 2 steps behind the whole game, they could not pass the puck or receive the puck to save their rears all game long~~!!!!!! Puck was in their zone to dam much and when this D is pressured they fold up big time, I think having 2 ECHL D-men in the line up has caught up to them. The forwards had no jump and could not generate a dam thing, the new player up from Elmira Hobbs showed nothing rest of forwards played down to his level or worse......................

Hammond was like the rest of the team but I do Not fault him on tonites loss it was a team lack of effort.

Even the fights were not entertaining just a putrid game.

I hope they play better Saturday nite in Ottawa in front of the brass...................

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Better be better on saturday.
If you're buying tickets at capital tickets,
Promo code: Purple power

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
"MainDotC":

Good God who would want to impersonate me??????

Will ask my neighbor as sometimes he will watch on my puter when he does not go to a game, + he watches my house for me............

He is quite the kidder...................

He was the smart 1 tonite staying home~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Binghamton continued to dominate play but couldn’t put the biscuit back in the basket, and Portland (17-19-2-7, 43 pts. 5th Atlantic) made them pay, scoring five unanswered goals over the next two and a half periods of play, including four on their first four power plays of the night.

“We just thought [a win] was going to happen,” Binghamton head coach Luke Richardson said of his team’s expectations. “The work ethic wasn’t there.

“We didn’t complete the game. We only played the first 10 minutes of the game and then we decided to not do the physical work. We just wanted the skill to happen. It doesn’t work like that.”

http://insidehockey.com/pirates-power-play-pummel-senators

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad