GDT: Bills @ PATRIOTS 1:02 PM - CBS, CTV, TSN, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Josh Allen is why Mac Jones was the 5th qb off the board when Wilson who played nobodies in college and Lance who barely played football at a d2 school went before him. At some point the nfl realized the college game doesnt help transition the pocket guys any better to the pro game than the athletes and started bringing over the gimmicky offenses and having success with qbs who can do everything. When Brady finally retires you're not going to see a pocket qb that doesn't have a cannon arm dominate the league again.

Reactions: DickSmehlik

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
51467-DEF-6636-4-FB1-865-E-85-DACB9-DA36-A.gif

At least guys aren’t fighting on the sidelines lol.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Not worried about Mac’s arm. He’ll be fine with a new offseason program.

He needs to better as does the D.

Hopefully we get the Covid guys back and avoid any injuries during the week.

Reactions: rfournier103

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I thought today highlighted the impact Agholor has- he may not have great stats but he’s a legitimate NFL receiver that opens up a lot of stuff underneath. Also it was pretty clear they gameplanned without Bourne in mind. I don’t expect the passing attack to be as iffy in the next two weeks if Agholor returns

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm so insanely busy this week that I couldn't watch the game. I don't think I even want to watch the highlights tbqh.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Was driving home on the Mass Pike during the game. Turned on the radio with about 3 minutes left in the half. It sounded like they let a crazed fan in the booth. Hard to follow what was happening with two guys talking at the same time, but it was entertaining. Especially liked when the fan was screaming "you have to be more discipled, have some self-control! You can't let that happen!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad