Post-Game Talk: Big Z’s Revenge | Canucks def. Flames | 4-3 | Hughes, Lafferty, Mikheyev, Pettersson

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
IMG_4339.jpeg

Tocchet vibes

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Despite buttman and his paid off zebras who HATe canucks lousy buttman
Hes a useless f..king ambulance chaser who sucked d..k to get into NBA got kicked to curb for some sketchy draft shit ended up being nhl commish can't skate knows shit about game knows bending over for cash shoved up his ass

• Haha
Reactions: andora

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Bench Juulsen, enough of this guy.
I'd rather have Eric Weinrich back there, heck even Keith Carney.
Dean Malkoc? Matt Bartkowski? Derek Pouliot? ****, there have been some terrible d-men who have played for this organization.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Would Bear be better than Juulsen or Myers? Not that I think the Canucks would drop Myers from the roster completely anyway.
I mean eventually he would be. But even though we banked all those points, we need to turn things around and get out of the mire of .500 play to make it comfortable.

That's why it's good to get zadorov now. Bear wouldn't be an actual impact player for a few months. But we need to right the shop now, not in January or February.

Also forgot to mention that zadorov didn't make a huge difference tonight, and neither would bear, because evidently we will keep forgiving Myers and Juulsen for dumbass play.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
f***, I have missed watching Canucks games and watching a ton of hockey, as frustrating as this team can be, god damn I love this shit.
This is happening a lot sooner than I predicted in the post-Benning era.

The mess Benning left behind was massive, and by no means has all the things he's done been undone, but management has done a pretty damn good job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad