OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I went to the Bloomfield pool today and my shoulders and upper arms got absolutely fried. The pool was nice though, I definitely have to go back there at some point.

Damn, I've been excited for moving for ages and it's finally in the home stretch. I get the keys for my new apartment in 8 days, oh boy. I've been packing for like a month already, so there is barely anything left for me to pack :laugh:
I thought you had already moved into your new pad. You gonna move over the weekend?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh ok I wasn't sure if you had grabbed "Silence" from Diabolik as it still says they have 2 copies in stock. :laugh:

I'm glad I could turn you into a Diabolik customer my dude. :yo:

I love that place. I could easily spend hundreds of dollars there in one shot.
Lol what, they do send you stuff right? Or else I just paid some place money for nothing, haha.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I thought you had already moved into your new pad. You gonna move over the weekend?

Nah, I haven't moved yet. I'm getting my keys on the 12th and am hopefully going to move in all of my stuff that weekend. I'm going to try to move as much as I can with my car, but I have a civic, so I can't exactly move much. I can move a bunch of the smaller boxes that I've packed so far, but I can't move like my dining room table or my my computer desk. I'm curious to see if my TV can fit in a civic, it fit in my accord a couple of months ago when I bought it, so maybe it would fit?

I'm going to try to make it as easy on my dad as I can for when he helps me move my bigger stuff on Sunday. He's not hurt or anything, he's just an ass who's going to complain if he has to do a lot of work :laugh:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm debating getting another cat, I found this adorable cat on the Humane Society website named Moxie. The problem is I don't want to get another cat only to realize 2 pets is my max, when I really want to get a dog in the future. I don't want to get another cat only to find out I can't handle a 3rd animal.

From doing research, it seems like all of the dogs least suited for living in an apartment are the dogs I've looked at getting. Border Collies, German Shepards, Huskies and Labs were all at the top of my list and are all apparently bad apartment dogs.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Thanks man, that was actually the table in the man cave and seating area for another lounging area, downstairs, but because my lot was on a slope, it still looks above ground. It was a lot of hard work paid off and just time to enjoy life with it you know? The counter tops are indeed granite. Yeah granite has such a nice feel to it and look.

I love black appliances. I sort of went stupid with my appliances. I got this Samsung fridge that, you'll think I'm an idiot, I only bought because it literally makes club soda with a push of a button or filtered water. Lol. Gin and soda anyone?

View attachment 128371
Beautiful place! How's the maintenance on the granite counters? My wife and I want to switch to granite but are now considering quartz even though it's outrageously priced.

What was once just planning on taking down a simple wall separating our kitchen and living room then became "we might as well switch the hardwood floors at the same time", then "might as well get new cabinets/island and counter tops too and while we're at it, let's put in an even bigger fireplace/mantle."

I'll be right back, I'm just going to work an extra day a week for the next, oh, 20 years or so....I'm scared to see what this is going to cost me haha.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Beautiful place! How's the maintenance on the granite counters? My wife and I want to switch to granite but are now considering quartz even though it's outrageously priced.

What was once just planning on taking down a simple wall separating our kitchen and living room then became "we might as well switch the hardwood floors at the same time", then "might as well get new cabinets/island and counter tops too and while we're at it, let's put in an even bigger fireplace/mantle."

I'll be right back, I'm just going to work an extra day a week for the next, oh, 20 years or so....I'm scared to see what this is going to cost me haha.
Thank you!

Maintenance for Granite is simple, just wipe down the dust in rooms you aren't in often enough, lol. I chose granite because when damaged, it's easily polished and filled to get rid of any dents or damages to the top. I've had marble before, cracks far too often for my liking. Granite is just solid. I've been hearing a lot of good things about quartz as well, for doing things on a budget and still getting a fantastic look, quartz is not a bad way to go at all. I debated it for my bar counter top, but decided granite mostly to match the rest of the house.

The only worry is that with granite and alcohol (mostly acidic drinks), I have to make sure it's wiped up very quickly and then cleaned so it doesn't stain. You just gotta know that all you need is hot water and a cloth to keep it clean, also anyone that doesn't use a coaster at my house, gets booted out, we're not savages damn it.

Last edited:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Ugh...I wanna watch a movie but it's just too ****ing hot. :(

Batman and Robin and chill lol

tumblr_mmhl1mhlfh1s3774fo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad