TV: Big Brother Canada - Season 7

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah but knowing his game is over, he's trying to throw everyone under the bus. thats why you get rid of him...

i actually like him now. i think he's playing too hard a little dumb, but at least he's trying.
hopefuly he gets saved tonight by that stupid twist. just so he keeps f***ing around in the house.

Reactions: DynamiteKid

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
disappointed to see Erica go, but always fun when people go for the big move.

really pulling for Ryan here, even after his terrible start. he also has no chance.... but he's been playing hard (good and bad)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ryan is somehow lasting while playing a pretty awful game.

However I, and most of Canada, want him to win, because every other good player is gone.

I imagine Erica or Hamza will return to the house in a battle back or whatever.

Reactions: irunthepeg

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

However I, and most of Canada, want him to win, because every other good player is gone.

I dunno. Hamza is already at home and posting on social media with Merron. Wouldn't he still be sequestered if there was an opportunity to battle back?
Would love to see Hamza or Erica return. The remaining guests are pretty boring.

For me it is hard to root for Ryan based on his first HOH where he got his only ally evicted lol.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

No one is returning, at least pre jury. As said, theyve been out of the house and posting stuff since evicted. Erica posted an IG story of her getting back home with her girlfriend.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
damn. the last two players i like on the block together. they need to figure out something or its gonna be hard to watch.

cant say im disappointed. people are definitly playing this year even if its not going the way i want to.
but the rest of the house, im not a fan.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Johnny has to be seen as a bigger threat by Derek, Keila, Ali and Olivia

You've got to think that Will who isn't too smart might vote against Johnny because of the vote.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So they go from Paras telling Will to keep Ryan, to a 6-0 Ryan eviction?

Pretty poor edit. Went from Ryan being pretty safe to a sweep

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah, they actually were really dumb about it. They vote out the lesser threat for Johnny and he promptly wins HOH, chaos errupts and its likely that he's going to put Daela on the block and one of them is going home.

It looks like from the Big Brother website, Ryan put in an after my death plan that pretty much caused the house to explode.

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
seriously. i post here the next day to avoid talk from the episode until i see it.
dont tell me who wins the HOH if it wasnt on tv yet.

i dont get the votes either. i guess they got scared last second with the Canada liking Ryan thing.
not a fan of the rest of the house. my favorites are all gone.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If Derek or Kaela can win the Veto, maybe they can convince Liv and Ali to take a shot at Will/Paras/Maddy, assuming it's one of those three who are the replacements

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Only my second season I’ve watched this (also watched S2). The gameplay is 10x better than the US one. The ‘floaters’ of this season would be considered great social players in the US one. The production and editing is a lot worse and so is the host.

I thought Ryan’s game was overrated. He had a good mind for the game when he’d talk game with the houseguests but lacked any real gameplay.

I was sad to see Erica go like that. She was a gamer and got the worst backdoor possible. I was happy to see Johnny stay.

At this point I’m probably rooting for Ali/Liv because I feel they’ve played a good social game and they’re pretty funny together. I wanna like Will but there’s just...nothing there.

So they go from Paras telling Will to keep Ryan, to a 6-0 Ryan eviction?

Pretty poor edit. Went from Ryan being pretty safe to a sweep

I was super confused. It seemed like it was going to be 3-3 or 4-3, and then you have even Kaela saying happily to evict Ryan.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
What a travesty this will be if the final two are Will and Maddy...I absolutely hate Kaela and Derek but they're winning out when they need to. Only hope is that Paras can win something and all her behind the scenes scheming can amount to something.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I wonder if Maddy thinks she is playing a good game. Shes this huge fan, and has literally done nothing.

I was thinking about the possibility if they used the veto on Liv and put up Paras. Send Paras and Johnny home. That way, theres a chance that Derek and Kaelah can swing Liv on their side 3-2. But I guess Derek and Kaelah would rather go up against 3 people that have not won a single comp all season.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I wonder if Maddy thinks she is playing a good game. Shes this huge fan, and has literally done nothing.

I was thinking about the possibility if they used the veto on Liv and put up Paras. Send Paras and Johnny home. That way, theres a chance that Derek and Kaelah can swing Liv on their side 3-2. But I guess Derek and Kaelah would rather go up against 3 people that have not won a single comp all season.

Well Derek and Kaela are pretty much mowing their way to the end, by keeping the worst players in the game. Will is the ultimate floater, and he's gloating about bouncing floaters. Maddy is worthless and Paris really has nothing.

I mean even if Daela don't win HOH its likely that one of them wins Veto and all they need right now is one vote.

I've never watched this show before, and did it because my friend Ryan was on it, and now I get to mock him for the next 5 years over his game. But man this show is just terrible

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah. i was thinking keeping Liv was better for Kaela and Derick instead of going 2 vs 3, but they have been indeed useless those 3 people as mentioned.
not a fan of the showmance, but those should take it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Derek’s game to win.

One of Will, Paras, or Maddy will pull out a W and end up sending Kaela to jury. Derek will make it to F2 and won’t matter who he is sitting beside.

Solid season of gameplay. Even if the big gamers got picked off, I do think Kaela, Derek and even Paras all deserve to be at this point.

I just hope BBUS can continue the strong year of Big Brother.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Kaela will make it to the end, but won't win because she's pissed too many people in the jury, Derek should win because he's at least won competitions unlike Kaela.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad