TV: Big Brother Canada - Season 7

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
redbeard calling himself a villain.... nominates who the house wants out. not looking good.
but househusband managed to stay under the radar despite that good week.

Ya. I cant say I am a fan of those who boast in their vid bios how they are going to be a villain and then just turn into a sheep in the house.

Hamza had a great point that if the outcasts from the main group actually got together and talked they would have the numbers......then continues to do nothing and volunteers for the block. lmao.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Ya. I cant say I am a fan of those who boast in their vid bios how they are going to be a villain and then just turn into a sheep in the house.

Hamza had a great point that if the outcasts from the main group actually got together and talked they would have the numbers......then continues to do nothing and volunteers for the block. lmao.

This happens every year in Big Brother, and about 90% of the time nothing happens. It is probably a big reason why I've lost interest in this show over the years.

You look at a show like Survivor, things are always changing.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
This happens every year in Big Brother, and about 90% of the time nothing happens. It is probably a big reason why I've lost interest in this show over the years.

You look at a show like Survivor, things are always changing.

this is true. I didn't really start watching big brother until I met my GF so it is still a bit fresh with me. It would of been hilarious for the heaven/hell theme if they casted for the extreme opposites of assholes and nice people lol.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
this is true. I didn't really start watching big brother until I met my GF so it is still a bit fresh with me. It would of been hilarious for the heaven/hell theme if they casted for the extreme opposites of *******s and nice people lol.
I gave up on all BBs around the time of the 2nd season of BB Canada. It just isn't BB anymore. 90% of the cast aren't on the show to play but just to "get noticed"

If you want to watch the glory years of BB, watch seasons 10, 6, 7, 2, 5, 8 and 14 (ending was terrible though)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Ryan is a straight moron. Sure try to back door Olivia, but what makes you think they would vote her out beside either Hamza or Andrew? Why would he believe for a second he was in with the cool kids?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
this villain is no genius.
and alot of this people seem invisible still.

not sure who i like still with their lack of screen time..
the gay girl (veto winner) looks cool and playing both sides correctly, so far. but that 2nd side is a mess. lol.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The gameplay this season has been brutal so far. Was excited for Ryan because I thought he’d be a guy to completely go against the house.

He somehow has no allies after a week where he did exactly what everyone wanted and got his closest ally evicted.

He could go down as one of the worst players ever if he’s evicted this week.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
this villain is no genius.
and alot of this people seem invisible still.

not sure who i like still with their lack of screen time..
the gay girl (veto winner) looks cool and playing both sides correctly, so far. but that 2nd side is a mess. lol.

Yeah, there’s really no stand outs at all this season with the exception of Hamza, Johnny and backwards hat girl (whose name is escaping me for some reason).

Veronica as well has been at least entertaining with the antics and big house meeting, even though house meetings rarely work out in the long run.

Everyone else is a blur. Will stands out because of the accent, Ryan because he’s awful.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
The gameplay this season has been brutal so far. Was excited for Ryan because I thought he’d be a guy to completely go against the house.

He somehow has no allies after a week where he did exactly what everyone wanted and got his closest ally evicted.

He could go down as one of the worst players ever if he’s evicted this week.

Like I said before, Ryan is a close friend of mine, and he was so happy to be on this show because it was a dream of his and he was pumped, but he went in thinking he was the smartest guy in the room, and everyone picked up on that vibe. Just watching him sitting alone in that room with nobody to strategize with was pretty hard to watch for me because he's a really good guy.

But I think he's the next one out, and if we ask him now, he's played a bad game.

Its just kind of sad to think that a guy who's a super fan, and loves this game and realized a life long dream is going to have to hear that he might be one of the worst players every.

And how can I say "Hey man, I watched you play, I think its awesome to live that dream, but man you were a dumbass"

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Everyone wants Olivia out, he should have taken her down and put up Derek. I think that will be his biggest mistake.

Reactions: tacogeoff

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Hamza seems like an as#$^&!, he's playing the game, but I doubt he'll win because he's pissing off too many and by the time jury comes everyone will hate him.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Hamza seems like an as#$^&!, he's playing the game, but I doubt he'll win because he's pissing off too many and by the time jury comes everyone will hate him.

but it makes for fun for viewing. I tip my hat to the guests that stir the pot and try to make it interesting.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Everyone wants Olivia out, he should have taken her down and put up Derek. I think that will be his biggest mistake.

I agree. Jesse seems to become triggered quite easily and he will be gunning for Hamsa next week which could make for some good entertainment.

2:48 is why he didn't put Derek up.

Paras seems to be a bit of a $%%^ disturber as well, don't think it is going to take people long to figure out she is manipulating stuff.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

The issue with Big Brother lately is that not enough house-guests are okay with people disliking them.

Hamza at the very least has a good enough social game where he still has people around him. It's not like he's by himself doing all of this, he has a good chunk of the house supporting him in this.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
The issue with Big Brother lately is that not enough house-guests are okay with people disliking them.

Hamza at the very least has a good enough social game where he still has people around him. It's not like he's by himself doing all of this, he has a good chunk of the house supporting him in this.

Does he though? I was thinking about that yesterday, he's doing a ton of stuff and it's wonderful, but it seems like he's doing it from the minority. I think he has Will and Merrin, so he should have Veronica by proxy to both of those guys. Does he have Johnny? They haven't really shown Johnny in two weeks (I'm not a feed watcher, so I only see what's on TV). Hamza would be smart to recruit Ryan who's alone right now. Is Parras actually with him? Really hard to tell. Really like Hamza though, he's definitely refreshing.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Does he though? I was thinking about that yesterday, he's doing a ton of stuff and it's wonderful, but it seems like he's doing it from the minority. I think he has Will and Merrin, so he should have Veronica by proxy to both of those guys. Does he have Johnny? They haven't really shown Johnny in two weeks (I'm not a feed watcher, so I only see what's on TV). Hamza would be smart to recruit Ryan who's alone right now. Is Parras actually with him? Really hard to tell. Really like Hamza though, he's definitely refreshing.
Alliance spoilers:

Basically at the start of the week, a rather large alliance formed with some of the "misfits". It had Merron, Hamza, Will, Veronica, Maddy, Paras, Ryan. Not sure how solid they are right now, but Ale will vote Jesse because she is close with Olivia.

I thought it would have been hilarious if after Jesse pulled that shit at the nomination ceremony, Hamza was like "You're right, this isn't done, I'll take Olivia off and put up Derek."

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I agree. Jesse seems to become triggered quite easily and he will be gunning for Hamsa next week which could make for some good entertainment.

2:48 is why he didn't put Derek up.

Paras seems to be a bit of a $%%^ disturber as well, don't think it is going to take people long to figure out she is manipulating stuff.

Lol I don't get that. Who cares if you swear on someone's life and then lie. It's not like they're going to die because you lied to them. I mean dan is a catholic and swore on the bible many times, and on his wife's life and nothing bad as happened to him.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Lol I don't get that. Who cares if you swear on someone's life and then lie. It's not like they're going to die because you lied to them. I mean dan is a catholic and swore on the bible many times, and on his wife's life and nothing bad as happened to him.

100% agree. Maybe Hamza is hoping he can sway Derek to his side? no clue.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Alliance spoilers:

Basically at the start of the week, a rather large alliance formed with some of the "misfits". It had Merron, Hamza, Will, Veronica, Maddy, Paras, Ryan. Not sure how solid they are right now, but Ale will vote Jesse because she is close with Olivia.

I thought it would have been hilarious if after Jesse pulled that **** at the nomination ceremony, Hamza was like "You're right, this isn't done, I'll take Olivia off and put up Derek."

I was wondering if he could do that. He had already said he wasn't using it but he hadn't concluded the ceremony by that time. I'm not sure what the rules are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad