Biesksa vs Clifford

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Gonna be fun having these guys across town now, there are certainly players on LA and ANA with history now, like Bieksa, Kesler, Lucic.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Respect given to Bieksa. Didn't pick his spot here. Clifford looking like how he did during his rookie season in this scrap. Going to be recording/watching games between these two teams. I like high tempo and truculent brand of games.

arsmaster*

Pretty much a draw, just like the Lucic-Manson one from the same game.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Perry had a legit gripe there, Clifford kicked him in the back of the leg while taking him to the boards.

Ya i feel like a lot of people didn't notice that, and see why perry was going at Clifford... granted as a ducks fan i don't want perry fighting Clifford, so glad bieska jumped in for him.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Respect given to Bieksa. Didn't pick his spot here. Clifford looking like how he did during his rookie season in this scrap. Going to be recording/watching games between these two teams. I like high tempo and truculent brand of games.

Nah, disagree. The jostling between Perry and Clifford had been resolved by the zebra, Bieksa jumps Clifford as he's turning around and trys to tag him early.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Fine with Bieksa's move. Don't agitate the other team's star players and you won't get fought. Bieksa immediately comes to Perry's defence (even though Perry can hold his own).

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Nah, disagree. The jostling between Perry and Clifford had been resolved by the zebra, Bieksa jumps Clifford as he's turning around and trys to tag him early.

It's the preseason, he's new on the team, and Clifford is jousting with the meal ticket. Of course you jump him.

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
Perry's a Hart winner. Anyone on the ice with him BETTER be on the spot when someone tries to agitate him.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

Biesksa shouldn't have let up, he should have kept firing when he had him on the ropes, Clifford didn't let up he went he got Bieska off balance and that's exactly what Bieska should have done. Keep firing don't let guys take runs at your star players. This sort of stuff frustrates me.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
It's the preseason, he's new on the team, and Clifford is jousting with the meal ticket. Of course you jump him.

Perry's a Hart winner. Anyone on the ice with him BETTER be on the spot when someone tries to agitate him.

I've got no problems with Bieksa stepping in for Perry, but the way he did it was chicken ****.

I also find it amusing that Perry gets involved, talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. If you're gonna square up to a scrapper, then go with them, don't wait for your mum to get you out of trouble.

beedee

Jan 13, 2014
I've got no problems with Bieksa stepping in for Perry, but the way he did it was chicken ****.

I also find it amusing that Perry gets involved, talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. If you're gonna square up to a scrapper, then go with them, don't wait for your mum to get you out of trouble.

i agree with all of this. clifford wasn't even squared up to bieksa before bieksa was throwing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad