Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Easily Subban, although he hasn't been the best he can. He is clearly one of the most important pieces in our leadership group, he constantly is supportive to people who make mistakes and Peks mentioned in his Players Tribune bit that he is the guy who gets everyone on the same page.

From the Preds standpoint, Subban is better than Weber, Ainec.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I voted Subban. BUT, its a lot easier to look good surrounded by Ellis, Ekholm and Josi than it is to be surrounded by Benn, Alzner and Petry. Nevermind the difference in quality of centers, which is obviously huge in your own zone. Nashville's top THREE centers would all the be #1C in MTL.

PucksOnNet

Nov 12, 2017
Subban. Weber is a low end #3 at this point, terrible skater, terrible in his own zone, and is just a neanderthal in general.

He was never an elite d-man at any point, but his career has gone way down hill now that he doesn't have Ryan Suter thinking for him 28 minutes a game.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Subban. Weber is a low end #3 at this point, terrible skater, terrible in his own zone, and is just a neanderthal in general.

He was never an elite d-man at any point, but his career has gone way down hill now that he doesn't have Ryan Suter thinking for him 28 minutes a game.

Do you realize Shea Weber and Dion Phaneuf are different people?

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013

There is 1 NHL team out of 31 for which weber would slot as #3 today. And that's Nashville. If that' the definition of a #3d - well I guess Matthews is a #3c because that' where he' slot in Pittsburgh.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Subban then, Subban now, Subban always.

No contest.
I still remember when Subban played for the Habs and almost everyone was claiming that Weber was much better than Subban and a lot were even saying AINEC. Than the trade and almost everyone shifted to the other side claiming Subban was better and now we see this ....Subban then, Subban now, Subban always. So amusing.:laugh:

Reactions: Mrb1p

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I still remember when Subban played for the Habs and almost everyone was claiming that Weber was much better than Subban and a lot were even saying AINEC. Than the trade and almost everyone shifted to the other side claiming Subban was better and now we see this ....Subban then, Subban now, Subban always. So amusing.:laugh:

I always preferred Subban and you won't find a shred of evidence in my tens of thousands of posts that suggests otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad