Best site for box scores

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I have to think they've made it as user-unfriendly as possible in order to get us to click more and load up more ads (probably gambling ads).
I had this same thought when looking for the stats page. Clearly, more people are looking for stats than "News" on the site. Intentionally terrible is the only logical explanation to me.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
If you try and play a highlight video it just hangs. This is supposed to be a top tier professional league.
These also are incorrectly recorded with poor quality at the start that only clears up later. Even I can avoid that when I record, and I'm not employed by a multi-billion computer. Is it too much to ask that professionals record clips better than I do for my personal use?

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I personally like how “Standings” just disappears once the playoffs start
Yeah, it's under "stats" now. But why make it disappear at all? Why not just have a separate playoffs tab? People have plenty of reasons to want to check the standings even during playoffs.

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
I feel like everyone complaining about the NHL‘s site have never visited the sites of other major sports leagues. Ever been to nfl.com? Talk about a dumpster fire.

Demandedace

Apr 9, 2015
I feel like everyone complaining about the NHL‘s site have never visited the sites of other major sports leagues. Ever been to nfl.com? Talk about a dumpster fire.
This is true, NFL.com straight up will not show scores on mobile haha it’s atrocious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad