Best player without a hart

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
So now you're saying Yzerman should get in the HOF? Just the other today you said he was far inferior to today's players because he played in the 80's and 90's. What did you call the players that played in his era?

Here's you're quote:

My quote about Yzerman being inferior to today`s players was a sarcastic comment towards some people who insist on highjacking every thread on here with some moronic argument about how Orr, Howe, Hull and other players from the past wouldn`t be able to make the NHL today. I was trying to show how stupid the argument sounded.

Of course Yzerman was a great player who deserves to be in the Hall. It`s not even debatable. And if the Yzerman from 15 years ago was transported to today`s game, he`d be just as great now as he was then.

SGY19

Mar 26, 2006
My quote about Yzerman being inferior to today`s players was a sarcastic comment towards some people who insist on highjacking every thread on here with some moronic argument about how Orr, Howe, Hull and other players from the past wouldn`t be able to make the NHL today. I was trying to show how stupid the argument sounded.

Of course Yzerman was a great player who deserves to be in the Hall. It`s not even debatable. And if the Yzerman from 15 years ago was transported to today`s game, he`d be just as great now as he was then.

Sorry I didn't realize you were being sarcastic. I see comments like that all the time when discussing Yzerman. Hockey fans are saying he benefitted from playing in the 80s and 90s, and it's not just on these boards. Anyways I'm glad to see that was just sarcasm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad