SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
^Conor Garland style, minus the usage of the eye anyway :laugh:

My favorite play was one that wasn't successful:

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Erik Karlsson was fantastic the whole game. When he is on his game no defensemen comes close.
Great plays on both of his assists.

Subban had a filthy goal as well last night.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Erik Karlsson was fantastic the whole game. When he is on his game no defensemen comes close.
Great plays on both of his assists.

Subban had a filthy goal as well last night.

Honestly karlsson is a hockey genius. It's not just his flashy plays, the little things he does have just as big of impact in driving play. His poise and understanding of the game is unparalleled. Such a pleasure to watch.

Mark Stone said he sees the game from above and he's right.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

Brent Burns and Erik Karlsson combining for a 3-on-3 goal in the playoffs is the stuff of legend. You can’t make that up.

I wonder what Drew was thinking while he was sitting at home watching this lol

or what he was thinking when Burns and Karlsson were the best penalty killers in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: RoloTonyBrownTown

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Honestly karlsson is a hockey genius. It's not just his flashy plays, the little things he does have just as big of impact in driving play. His poise and understanding of the game is unparalleled. Such a pleasure to watch.

Mark Stone said he sees the game from above and he's right.
Agree. EK is unreal at avoiding the forecheck by moving the puck quick and accurately, has fantastic gap control and moves the puck out of the zone by skating it out or passing it up the ice better than anyone. Then add his play with the puck in the offensive zone and neutral zone and he is the best in the game imo.

He isnt dominant around his own crease like a Weber for example but he avoids those situation so much because of the rest of his game which is why he has great shot for/against stats because he doesnt give the opponent the chance by limiting their offensive zone time.

I actually think Burns is the better pure offensive defensemen but as a twoway defensemen EK is much more dominant imo. Burns is unreal with the puck in the offensive zone, EK gets a lot of points because of his unreal ability to set players up to great chances by breaking out of the zone etc.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I got to go with the CBJ game tying shortie. I mean, how often do you see a game tying SHORTHANDED goal in the playoffs?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
So a player got to fancy and didn't even cause a scoring chance is the best play ok then.

Miro doesn't get walked too often, it was a slick dangle. Just couldn't finish.

I'd give a nod to Subban's snipe late in the 3rd to put the Preds within striking distance.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00