Best hits of the playoffs

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
That one was awesome considering to me it was from an unexpected source.
Man I don't know what it is but KK has been stepping his game up in the playoffs since he's been here. Regular season this year, he was a passenger, and in the playoffs he's an actual impact player, and in a good way. Maybe that's just who he will be in his career?

As for unexpected, Jarvis throwing a big hit in Game 1 was shocking, given how easily he's been blown up in his career so far.

Reactions: Tofveve

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Surprised no one has posted the hit that took Matthews out of the series .
IMG_3901.jpeg

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
NHL officials hit harder than anyone on the loafs. Not surprising

You dropped the "s" in front of "hit" ;)
Lmao the cope here is strong with this one. Too insecure to admit his favorite team can get hit. Leafs have been the more physical team by far and had the bigger hits.

Stop living in the past buddy. Big bad bruins mantra is gone. Ya;ll can win the series but admit you were the softer team its ok

Tell that softie Marchand to quit diving on every play :laugh:

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Lmao the cope here is strong with this one. Too insecure to admit his favorite team can get hit. Leafs have been the more physical team by far and had the bigger hits.

Stop living in the past buddy. Big bad bruins mantra is gone. Ya;ll can win the series but admit you were the softer team its ok

Tell that softie Marchand to quit diving on every play :laugh:
Try taking a joke. Talk about insecure :laugh:

Reactions: Realgud

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
You can have clean hits that’s get penalized just you like you can have dirty hits that don’t.
referees have to make split second decisions, they don’t have the luxury of countless replays
That's true, but this was clear interference and the ref got it right
McNabb nails Stankoven, Benn gets immediate revenge. Huge hits

I'd say these were the two best hits of the playoffs so far. I don't think McNabb has ever been hit like that before

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Dirty deeds

lol absolute clown show diving from the bruins- dude was really willing to have his face smashed into the boards rather than show self-preservation, glad the refs didn’t fall for it. Seriously, he’s allowing himself to be ragdolled, which is a weak-ass move.

This is why nhl won’t be getting ahead of head issues, and why the DoPS has a tough job they do terribly at- there were two dirty hits on Jarvis there, but ya, looked like Trouba tried to linebacker his head.

Sry, wrong place. Good hits, yay violence (srsly though I love a good shoulder through the chest, most of these are squeaky clean).

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad