Recalled/Assigned: Bernier returned to Bridgeport, Fritz recalled- Beauvillier Recalled 01/06

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Quine has been atrocious. I think Ho-Sang is fine where he is right now. You don't compare what Ho-Sang is to what Quine and Bernier are. You compare what HoSang is to what you want Ho-Sang to be.
You also compare Ho-Sang now to what you use to replace him in the lineup.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

I'm curious when they'll figure out that the turnovers are systematic and not because of individual players (aside from the few mishaps Barzal and Ho-Sang have when they re-group on their own).

Reactions: Eberzal

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise

Understood, but you have to imagine that they're attempting to develop Ho-Sang. He can be undisciplined. I see the validity to both sides of the argument and don't think either is necessarily wrong, but I do think people here are being a bit dogmatic.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I'm curious when they'll figure out that the turnovers are systematic and not because of individual players (aside from the few mishaps Barzal and Ho-Sang have when they re-group on their own).
I doubt that Ho-Sang was sent down again because of the turnovers. I'd like to know how many times Barzal turns the puck over in a game. Guaranteed that when he does it lately people here are cutting him some slack with the "well he produces, maybe he's starting to hit the rookie wall from the compressed schedule" excuse.

If I read Weight's complaints about JHS right, he was sent down this time because he has a tendency to stay out on the ice too long, takes rink tours and continues to try to create something rather than dump it in and get off, and doesn't shoot enough.

Reactions: Costigan77

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
What? Already? He played only two games with Bridgeport. That's not enough. He was the 1st star of the game last night, but I would have preferred to keep Beauvillier in the AHL for some times.

Reactions: Sparksrus3

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
What? Already? He played only two games with Bridgeport. That's not enough. He was the 1st star of the game last night, but I would have preferred to keep Beauvillier in the AHL for some times.
Bailey injured

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
Bailey injured
We could have recalled Ho-Sang instead. Before recalling Beauvillier, I would prefer to make sure that he is back on track. Only two games doesnt seem enough for me.
And I don't think Weight is going to use him correctly anyway; he will still use him as a kind of stopgap 9 to 10 minutes during the game with no real offensive opportunity. What's the point of calling him back?

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
a joke the way this team is treating Ho-Sang, I almost wish he would demand a trade or something and see him light it up on another team as a better version of Nino

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
We could have recalled Ho-Sang instead. Before recalling Beauvillier, I would prefer to make sure that he is back on track. Only two games doesnt seem enough for me.
And I don't think Weight is going to use him correctly anyway; he will still use him as a kind of stopgap 9 to 10 minutes during the game with no real offensive opportunity. What's the point of calling him back?
He's back only if Ladd can't go. It is not Bailey. IDK who will be playing RW for Bailey.

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
All the more reason to find the recall of Beauvillier silly. Either call him back for good or leave him in the AHL to play as much as possible, not to do the yoyo. Anyway. Hope Bailey won't be out for long.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
This was the best chance weight had to put ho sang in a spot to succeed all season. Glad we’re wasting It to give beau more bottom line minutes and further hurt his development

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad