Recalled/Assigned: Bernier returned to Bridgeport, Fritz recalled- Beauvillier Recalled 01/06

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Not surprised Tito got sent down. He’s been a healthy scratch 8 times this season. The kid needs to play.

Get used to seeing Prince and Quine every game.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
Beauvillier isn't an NHL player, probably should get buried there, of course I am sure he is going to get a call up faster than Ho-Sang because we all know Ho-Sang is being held to a higher standard than everyone else

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Finally, Beau need to get stronger and show the coaching staff what kind of player he can be. Bernier is back where he belongs.

Now just gotta get Quone down thete, trade Nelson and Chimera for whatever we can get and being in some physical, hard checking bottom 6 NHLers

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
Not surprised Tito got sent down. He’s been a healthy scratch 8 times this season. The kid needs to play.

Get used to seeing Prince and Quine every game.
this is my only problem, i don’t mind beau going down, but i’d rather have him in the lineup than prince or quine.

Reactions: dood

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
This is the right move for Beau. Let him regain his confidence in Bridgeport.
I know some on the board have him pegged as Cizikas 2.0 , but I am hoping he can develop into a 2nd liner.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
Beau needs to play with talented players, as witnessed with his give-and-go goal with JT a few games ago. same as the end of last year, Beau was excellent on the top line.

he is being ruined by playing with crap like Nelson, Quine and Prince, so i am ok with this. Fritz deserves a call up, too. nice to see that the mgmt will make changes when things are off.

Reactions: Lek

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
Very good move. Finally. Beau needs icetime, and Bernier is not NHL-level.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I'm excited to see Fritz play...He just my be the third line centre we've been needing..no pressure..Not expecting much, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: AcadiaAxeMan

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Beau needed to go down, Bernier doesn't have it on the NHL level.

Nelson/Quine/Fritz will be the 3rd line, I think if Fritz can project on the NHL level to be a 15 goal scorer and Nelson gets his touch back... Quine can be a 20 assist guy, so the 3rd line would work...

Prince is probably going to play over them though and he is a dead end, because he is not as fast as he was 2 years ago

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
For a 3rd line, I want guys who can forecheck, play good fundamental defense and knock opponents off pucks..Nelson, Quine, Prince & Beau most certainly can't/won't do that and I have no idea about Fritz

Until we get at least 1 line that can do that (even the Zeeker line is not as successful as it used to be) I don't think we have the horses on the front end (not to mention the lapses the shortcomings on the back end) to be a serious playoff team. Hopefully Snow can do something about that without dealing the farm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad