Rumor: Berggren recently rejected Red Wings offer, Calgary and Montreal expressing interest - David Pagnotta

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Yzerman spend a lot of money to improve team and in the end if it's not working such as not making playoffs, then something has to be done . Next season we see big increases in pay for Seider and Raymond. Do you like to keep Kane and pay about 6-7 mil. , Perron?What options do we have ? AJ , Berggren and Mazur should be in NHL next season , they are ready and much cheaper than current players

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Would I trade berggren for a player 3 years younger who is already contributing on a top NHL team and also plays a power game? Yes. I’d also trade him for mcdavid if we’re discussing crazy things

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Would you guys trade Berggren for Knies?

Toronto won't trade him. Him and a couple other prospects/players the Leafs refused to trade at the deadline. Toronto has to keep some good cheap young players as they need something half decent in the lineup after all the big money spent at the top.

Reactions: David D

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Would I trade berggren for a player 3 years younger who is already contributing on a top NHL team and also plays a power game? Yes. I’d also trade him for mcdavid if we’re discussing crazy things

I would trade him for 3 years older player, who is at same age as Larkin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad