GDT: Bergevin, Molson and Therrien meet the media at 4 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
This will be a welcome back meeting.
Molson will once again state he will spare NO expense to get the Habs back to the top ( buy outs + top spending caps ) and a carte blanche to MB to do any deal on earth. MT to get full power to rule the team as he sees fit.
Habs still need time to fix the sinking ship. not just plug the holes but to rebuild from the hull up. Timmons must get the Habs brand new engines MB needs 6 months to fix the contracts + money problems. MT needs 6 months to fix the on-ice effort every night.

you may keep doing what you've done, but you dont "rebuild" when your best D is 23 years old (Subban), one of your best forward 24 (along with DD, Eller, Leblanc and others in the AHL), you have a great 25 years old goalie, guys like Beaulieu, Gallagher, Tinordi starting their pro career, a top 3 pick recently drafted, and so on...

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
Molson: says he has something for the fans (in terms of "thank you") but it's not finalized yet

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Wish they'd stop asking the same damn questions in different languages. You're writers, translate it yourself.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Wish they'd stop asking the same damn questions in different languages. You're writers, translate it yourself.

Always wonder the same thing. I would not consider myself 100% bilingual but I understand french and I can translate - surely these guys can.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
according to bergevin scott gomez is on the team and is reporting to training camp.

FeelsLike93

Feb 25, 2009
That's the politically correct answer what was Bergevin supposed to say? "Gomez isn't in our plans and we won't even give him a new chance with the new head coach" ? Not gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad