Injury Report: Bergeron - to the hospital

Nightslyr

Mar 26, 2002
NH
Not getting too up because it could just be mind-games.

It's not mind games. It's, "let's give our best all-around forward as much time as possible to heal before the game." There's no reason for Bergeron to exert himself on a hot, muggy day in practice.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
It's not mind games. It's, "let's give our best all-around forward as much time as possible to heal before the game." There's no reason for Bergeron to exert himself on a hot, muggy day in practice.

I'm not talking about him not being at the morning skate. I'm simply talking about Julien saying he's expecting him to play.

Julien talking about Pandolfo if Bergy can't go now. Good lord...

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'm not talking about him not being at the morning skate. I'm simply talking about Julien saying he's expecting him to play.

Julien talking about Pandolfo if Bergy can't go now. Good lord...

Yikes.

Pandawful is a train wreck but I would have to think the 2 months off would help him and since he'd be fully rested he could give 7-8 solid minutes. Id prefer Bourque or Caron.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Feel bad ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... for him

That's got to be one of the most quoted posts ever from the middle of a thread. I think there's way too much attention given to such a pathetic comment.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Habs fan here - I hate you guys :P

But I wish the best for Bergeron and hope he plays tonight. He's an incredible player and I love watching him play. Just wish he was in our colours instead so I didn't have to hate him. ;)

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Habs fan here - I hate you guys :P

But I wish the best for Bergeron and hope he plays tonight. He's an incredible player and I love watching him play. Just wish he was in our colours instead so I didn't have to hate him. ;)

Never! Blasphemy! You can't have him!

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
YOu need him

Hopefully he's able to contribute rather than being a pride driven "I wanna play even if I won't be able to do anything"

He's my favourite Bruin

Allez Patrice!

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
If Bergeron is playing I have hope. I think we will win tonight. Then it's just a matter of getting through a game 7 on the road. But I don't want to look ahead.

I will be totally depressed if they lost tonight at home.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My guess...food poisoning! It would certainly knock you out of a game and may need to be checked out by the hospital as well.

Great news he will be back!

Wonder if hospital personnel nurses technicians interns have told any Blackhawks staff what it is - heck there has to be a number of Chicago based people be it at the Stadium or who saw his care who know what this is.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Wonder if hospital personnel nurses technicians interns have told any Blackhawks staff what it is - heck there has to be a number of Chicago based people be it at the Stadium or who saw his care who know what this is.

Then I hope they lose their jobs over HIPAA violations. And also may they rot in hell for all eternity.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Then I hope they lose their jobs over HIPAA violations. And also may they rot in hell for all eternity.

I bet Quennville knows the Medics and staff took him over and did the original evaluation

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Clode is confident Bergy will play tonight!!!!!

That doesn't make any sense..the master insider Haggs says he doesn't think he will play, in fact he'd be shocked if he did. And of course Kelly will take his place, not Soderberg...:help:

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Julien is obviously not going to say for certain, if for no other reason than he wants to keep the Hawks off balance.It will certainly get the crowd going when /if Bergeron looks like he can go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad