B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
I don’t think d’accord really had a chance on any of the goals two of them were two on ones and one was a blocked shot that trickled to the side with an easy shot at an open net. I forget how the fourth goal went in but he didn’t seem to have a chance on it either.
Good to hear. Thanks for answering.

Reactions: Chabobombski72

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Maybe tickets are too expensive, aren't they?
I think in Belleville they are mostly Leaf fans (happy to be proven wrong though!), so they don't care about following Sens prospects. Mind you in Binghamton they were mostly Rangers' fans IIRC, but the AHL has been established there for a while.

Also, Belleville Senators is owned by Melnyk and therefore run by his competent team.

If they can get into the playoffs they might be able to generate some buzz in town and create a sustainable following for the years to come. They're still a very new team.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I think in Belleville they are mostly Leaf fans (happy to be proven wrong though!), so they don't care about following Sens prospects. Mind you in Binghamton they were mostly Rangers' fans IIRC, but the AHL has been established there for a while.

Also, Belleville Senators is owned by Melnyk and therefore run by his competent team.

If they can get into the playoffs they might be able to generate some buzz in town and create a sustainable following for the years to come. They're still a very new team.

Agreed. I am sure shitty marketing is a factor

Did some digging

“I think ticket prices are a bit steep for this area,” stated Mark Whalen. “A family of four would pay about $4,000 for season tickets. That’s probably 10 per cent of a lot of families’ yearly income. This isn’t Toronto where people make considerably more money. I will be cancelling my tickets.

Will York admitted he isn’t a Senators fan but he’ll be looking forward to watching the local team in Belleville. He stated considering the level of hockey the ticket prices are reasonable and he’ll be attending games.

YOU SAID IT: Ticket prices divide fans

Reactions: DrEasy

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Belleville Sens lineup against Syracuse.
Photo courtesy of Belleville Sens twitter page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191221_014417_com.opera.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20191221_014417_com.opera.browser.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad