B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
I think I'm going to track shot data and zone entry/exit data for Belleville this season because there's nothing available to the public. I've done it by hand before but I'm wondering if anyone has an app or program they use to make the process easier.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
We need to have this team make the playoffs,we cant develop anything properly when this team is out of the running half way through the season

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
They lacked the veterans with skill. They lacked depth.

And let's not forget who the coach was...

They were 26th in GF with 194 goals but not dramatic as the 15th place had 214 goals. Of course, they need to score more but the major problem was goals against, only the Laval Rocket was worse. B-Sens had 266 GA, which is 50 more goals against than the 15th place.

All that being said, I'm not sure what the AHL website does with SO goals for and against, could be included in those numbers or not.

My lines (I'm assuming Brown makes the NHL since there was no UFA signing for Ottawa). Prospects are highlighted, notice how I play them towards the top of the line-up

Perron-Chlapik-Batherson
Tambellini
-Carey-Gagne
Paul
-O'Brien-Sexton
Rodewald-Luchuk-Sturtz
Leier/Scarfo

Lajoie-Jaros
Englund-Bergman

Percy/Sieloff-Burgdoerfer
Erkamps

McKenna
Gustavsson/Högberg (one of them needs to develop in the ECHL and hopefully dominate that league)

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
And let's not forget who the coach was...

They were 26th in GF with 194 goals but not dramatic as the 15th place had 214 goals. Of course, they need to score more but the major problem was goals against, only the Laval Rocket was worse. B-Sens had 266 GA, which is 50 more goals against than the 15th place.

All that being said, I'm not sure what the AHL website does with SO goals for and against, could be included in those numbers or not.

My lines (I'm assuming Brown makes the NHL since there was no UFA signing for Ottawa). Prospects are highlighted, notice how I play them towards the top of the line-up

Perron-Chlapik-Batherson
Tambellini
-Carey-Gagne
Paul
-O'Brien-Sexton
Rodewald-Luchuk-Sturtz
Leier

Lajoie-Jaros
Englund-Bergman

Sieloff-Burgdoerfer
Erkamps

McKenna
Gustavsson/Högberg (one of them needs to develop in the ECHL and hopefully dominate that league)

Scarfo ? Percy? Looking better than last year at this point already

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Scarfo ? Percy? Looking better than last year at this point already

Oh yeah, forgot to include Percy. I expect one of Scarfo or Leier to be in the ECHL, but you know like me that injuries happens so they might not play there much. And maybe Chlapik and Batherson won't play the whole year in the AHL. Expecting one of those 2 to make the team out of camp (if nothing changes of course)

No idea what they will do with Percy but yeah he will be a regular, Erkamps in the ECHL again

Yup, there is potential to have a quite good team, hopefully the new coaching staff is adequate

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
If I were a player new to the area, I'd be appreciative that the team offers a place a list of accommodation opportunities. I'd rather have a list than nothing at all. It's up to the players whether they choose to use it, or even rent from the list.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
If I were a player new to the area, I'd be appreciative that the team offers a place a list of accommodation opportunities. I'd rather have a list than nothing at all. It's up to the players whether they choose to use it, or even rent from the list.
No, the team takes care of the accomidations, players don't need to rent anything. That's why it's strange. Shouldn't be hard to find places available to rent, shouldn't need to appeal to the public, at least in my experience.

If the players do need to rent themselves, it's even stranger. The teams take care of that.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Probably hoping a season ticket will cover all room and board for their players.

You don't think they will rent them an ENTIRE apartment or garden home do you?

"Here is a room and a sheet to divide the room and provide you an intimate space of your own. Hope you both enjoy your time with Belleville Senators."

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

From Left to Right: Taso Christopher (Mayor of Belleville), Mark Fluhrer (City of Belleville), Troy Mann and Rob Mullowney (B-Sens’ Chief Operating Officer).

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Troy Mann said culture is the newest cliche in hockey and he’s going to bring structure and hard work ethic. Love it.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
This guy was an absolute joke in Hershey and I can't believe that Troy Mann didn't learn his lesson with him.

Dorion was busy relaying contract talks between agents and Melnyk and possible trades between a few teams and Melnyk , no assistant GM in place, so he likely went off Mann's recommendation vs putting in the time to do due diligence on the hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad