Beginnings

nafsregnar27

Jul 31, 2010
Central California
I really want to see a Girardi episode. His would definitely be the most interesting as he had an uphill battle to get to the NHL. Would definitely be better than the Callahan episode. Is the Stepan one online yet?

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I'd love to see one on Staal, especially with that family.

How about one on Gaborik? Dudes our best skater, and it'd be interesting to see life in Slovakia. Plus I wanna see him play that awesome F1 Simulator :sarcasm:

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York

Nealbird81

Nov 7, 2011
MSG Beginnings

Been wanting to see these episodes of the MSG show beginnings but can't due to practice. Anyone know if there are full episodes online somewhere?

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Just watched the Stepan episode. That guy has some serious character. Also, I had no idea that his dad was drafted by the Rangers.

babyshamble

Sep 11, 2006
Oslo/Bangkok
Has the Boyle episode been shown yet¨? If so is it on youtube or any other streaming sites ? I really liked the Cally and Stepan episodes. Does anyone know if there is going to be anymore episodes ?

varanger94

Jan 11, 2011
Later this year another show called The End will debut with Redden on the first episode.

Kershaw

They're going to have one with Girardi on Thursday. Very excited since he was undrafted and played his way up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad