Beer League Jerseys

TheMorningSkate

Jul 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure there was a thread here before but I couldn't find it.. Anways,

I run a blog-podcast and we're going to start Instagramming a new beer league jersey every Friday from now on. Post your best beer league jerseys here! Thanks guys. The IG is @morning_skate

Very much appreciated!

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
34nsi06.jpg

Red Army. Been a team for nearly a decade out of the metro Detroit area playing in various levels throughout the years

Last edited:

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012

Red Army. Been a team for nearly a decade out of the metro Detroit area playing in various levels throughout the years

Where at, Belt? I play out in Ann Arbor and have played some at Canton too. It would be pretty fun to play a fellow HFboarder.

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
Where at, Belt? I play out in Ann Arbor and have played some at Canton too. It would be pretty fun to play a fellow HFboarder.

Play out of Novi during the Spring and Summer at the C level. Lots of college kids come home and play so its a pretty solid C. Winter we go back to Canton but only because the leagues game times are awesome. (Sunday's)

I haven't skated out of A2 yet but know a hand full of people who do. Under the impression that the lower leagues there is a goon fest. Haven't heard much about the higher tier leagues.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
Play out of Novi during the Spring and Summer at the C level. Lots of college kids come home and play so its a pretty solid C. Winter we go back to Canton but only because the leagues game times are awesome. (Sunday's)

I haven't skated out of A2 yet but know a hand full of people who do. Under the impression that the lower leagues there is a goon fest. Haven't heard much about the higher tier leagues.

It is a little bit. You can play a clean game every now and again.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
ZV7kVUy.jpg

Bendy Tendys, a team of all goalies. We have a rotating group of guys who tend for us. Finished our first season 10-1-1

sLTPx1G.jpg

This was one of our charity jerseys for another team I'm on, called the Yaks

TheMorningSkate

Jul 3, 2017
Love it guys! Today is #ThursdayJersday maybe you'll see one of your jerseys featured! Check us out on insta and twitter @morning_skate ! Spread the word to any other teams you know, it's always fun seeing what kind of jerseys you beauties come up with!

TheMorningSkate

Jul 3, 2017
Love it guys! Today is #ThursdayJersday maybe you'll see one of your jerseys featured! Check us out on insta and twitter @morning_skate ! Spread the word to any other teams you know, it's always fun seeing what kind of jerseys you beauties come up with!

Also-- if your teams have twitter/instagram handles include them so I can tag you in the post!

MullerBrotenVerbeek

Aug 2, 2013

New sweaters for this season. Primary sponsor (front logo) gave us the most $, so we relegated our traditional crest to the shoulders, scrapped our color scheme to match the sponsor's colors and added a few more sponsors (logos on the back).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad