Bedard Value in Dynasty?

HawksFan86

Jul 2, 2011
In a free for fun and bragging rights dynasty league how much of an idiot would I bet to trade Matthew Tkachuck, Kyle Connor, and Jack Eichel for Connor Bedard?

I’m a Blackhawks fan obviously and it would definitely be fun to have Bedard but at the same time I know I’m setting myself up for a major rebuild and the Bedard owner definitely has the leverage of naming a hefty price.

Should I take the sunglasses off or is that a deal I lose now but could potentially win if Bedard lives up to the hype.

Points league that scores: Goals, Assists, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW, FOL, shifts, hat trick bonus, SOG, hits, blocks

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
In a free for fun and bragging rights dynasty league how much of an idiot would I bet to trade Matthew Tkachuck, Kyle Connor, and Jack Eichel for Connor Bedard?

I’m a Blackhawks fan obviously and it would definitely be fun to have Bedard but at the same time I know I’m setting myself up for a major rebuild and the Bedard owner definitely has the leverage of naming a hefty price.

Should I take the sunglasses off or is that a deal I lose now but could potentially win if Bedard lives up to the hype.

Points league that scores: Goals, Assists, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW, FOL, shifts, hat trick bonus, SOG, hits, blocks
Depends if you have a chance to win this year. How good is your team?

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West

I don’t make this trade.

Nucks2001

Jul 6, 2023

You may be the biggest idiot ever IF you go through with this. The value of 3 players trumps the value of 1 in fantasy, even in dynasty where the one player is young and is named Connor Bedard. Not to mention that all three of your players are entering their primes. I know you’re a Blackhawks fan, but let’s focus on the present instead of tanking for the future.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

HawksFan86

Jul 2, 2011
Depends if you have a chance to win this year. How good is your team?
My team is not a contender this year, I ended up not going through with it, as much as I love watching Bedard and how great I think he can be my window to contend is much further away moving that much talent.

I don’t make this trade.
Agreed and appreciate the input, I got intoxicated on the Bedard hype.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

HawksFan86

Jul 2, 2011
You may be the biggest idiot ever IF you go through with this. The value of 3 players trumps the value of 1 in fantasy, even in dynasty where the one player is young and is named Connor Bedard. Not to mention that all three of your players are entering their primes. I know you’re a Blackhawks fan, but let’s focus on the present instead of tanking for the future.
I don’t think it would be debatable if I went through with it, for sure biggest idiot ever. Ultimately exactly why I backed out of talks before a formal offer was made, if I make that deal I have a much harder path to contention even with Bedard, my winger talent falls off hard losing Tkachuk and Connor. I’ll just enjoy watching him tear it up for real and enjoy Eichel, Tkachuk, and Connor for fantasy purposes.

Thanks all for the input and helping save me from myself!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad