College Hockey Beanpot!

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017
Honest to God, NESN is the absolute fu**ing worst company in this state. I stream the game through Hulu and I bet I've missed atleast 1/3 of this game because of the damn hanging/loading issues. Infuriating.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Honest to God, NESN is the absolute fu**ing worst company in this state. I stream the game through Hulu and I bet I've missed atleast 1/3 of this game because of the damn hanging/loading issues. Infuriating.
That is not necessarily NESN’s fault. Your provider, connection quality are all factors with streaming. But I wouldn’t put it past that nickel and dime organization.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
It blows my mind the huskies have won 5 of the last 6 beanpots. Crazy. I know this used to be the BU invitational but northeastern is taking the lead in early February.
I said that after the game tonight. BU no longer owns the trophy.

NU had no business winning that game, props to the Huskies for doing just enough to stay in the game, and capitalizing on their chances.

Reactions: northeastern

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1707830238317.jpeg

SPB2776

Jun 4, 2009
It blows my mind the huskies have won 5 of the last 6 beanpots. Crazy. I know this used to be the BU invitational but northeastern is taking the lead in early February.
I was accepted in late 1993 and waited years to see them win it. It kind of felt like being a Red Sox fan before 2004. To see the strides the program has made in the past 6 or 7 years, it really is amazing. If you told me when I graduated that they'd win 5 of 6, I'd have thought you were crazy. Unlike in years past, the team goes into the tournament knowing they can win it, unlike before, when they thought maybe they might be able to win it. Love seeing that

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
I was accepted in late 1993 and waited years to see them win it. It kind of felt like being a Red Sox fan before 2004. To see the strides the program has made in the past 6 or 7 years, it really is amazing. If you told me when I graduated that they'd win 5 of 6, I'd have thought you were crazy. Unlike in years past, the team goes into the tournament knowing they can win it, unlike before, when they thought maybe they might be able to win it. Love seeing that

What year were you? I was '10, Civil Engineering

Would probably be at Wentworth if I applied now!

Reactions: 304

SPB2776

Jun 4, 2009
What year were you? I was '10, Civil Engineering

Would probably be at Wentworth if I applied now!
I graduated in 2000. Very different place then. I was back on campus this summer for the first time in years and didn't recognize the place.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston

I graduated 11 years ago, we made the finals a few times when I was there. I think lost in OT twice to make it hurt more... We were so close. However in my opinion even when competing they were always climbing an uphill battle against better teams.

This year I think BU and BC have better skill, but at least NU can skate with them. In the past few years there are times NU looks like the more skilled team... Things have changed and I like it.

Since 2017:
BC: 0 championships
BU: 1
Harvard: 1
NU: 5
Crazy

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3