Be a man , and put it to a vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
I think the fans deserve to know how the players really feel .

We've been through the wringer since September.

Does Goodenow really think the fans buy into the players retractions the day after they make some hay about willing to play in a cap system ?

If the nhlpa is so confident that their entire 700 ish members wouldnt support a cap system , then simply allow them to vote on the final proposal and make the results public afterwards.

I really wish some media outlets would force this issue and try to get an answer from bob or trev ''hey guys , put it to a vote and make the results public''

seems pretty simple to me

Last edited:

R0CKET

Jul 2, 2004
Goodenow & the PA leadership have too much "PRINCIPLE" to do something like this. :shakehead

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
Isles72 said:
I think the fans deserve to know how the players really feel .

We've been through the wringer since September.

Does Goodenow really think the fans buy into the players retractions the day after they make some hay about willing to play in a cap system ?

If the nhlpa is so confident that their entire 700 ish members wouldnt support a cap system , then simply allow them to vote on the final proposal and make the results public afterwards.

I really wish some media outlets would force this issue and try to get an answer from bob or trev ''hey guys , put it to a vote and make the results public''

seems pretty simple to me
the PA executive having the "filter" vote is the same mechanism that Bettman has with his requirment to only have 8 owners support his "denial" of a players offer.

so, if Bettman is willing to give up his leverage, maybe the PA will.

its no different.

dr

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
DR said:
the PA executive having the "filter" vote is the same mechanism that Bettman has with his requirment to only have 8 owners support his "denial" of a players offer.

its no different.

dr

Yeah... I'm sure that Goodenow has heard what his players would settle for. He's just doing what he thinks is best... which unfortunately isn't very good for anyone... even himself.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
DR said:

its no different.

dr

Good call.

Feb 28, 2002
Abbotsford, BC
Visit site
DR said:

its no different.

dr

Can't argue this at all... what's the saying?

What's good for the goose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad