BC Division - are the Cougs still in PG in 5 yrs?

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
I don't think Penticton wants a WHL team. They are a dominant force in Junior A and the fans love basically everything about that organization. I also can't imagine Kelowna, and Bruce Hamilton, being ok with having a team in Penticton.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
I don't think Penticton wants a WHL team. They are a dominant force in Junior A and the fans love basically everything about that organization. I also can't imagine Kelowna, and Bruce Hamilton, being ok with having a team in Penticton.
Only just heard about the 18-0 Vee streak - wow. PEN has the arena, population area. Territory bleed? Maybe but what rivalry possibilities with booster buses and the like. KEL side bonus, no hotel stay. PEN must have built that arena with a long term plan for hockey. PG just one lonely banner, it should be a can't miss location winner.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
now 21-0 , Would not have guessed how much support they were getting, Half the DUB would loves these numbers. WOW.
1669410728637.png

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Yeah, wow. Especially post-covid when everyone's attendance has taken a hit, those are very impressive numbers. Must be at the top of the heap for junior A nationally?

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
Penticton has had good attendance for years. That's what happens when you consistently put a winning product on the ice. Combine that with a beautiful facility and one of the best places in the country to live, how can you beat it? There isn't a Junior A franchise that can hold a candle to the Penticton Vees.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad