GDT: Battle of the Ratlantic | Round 2 Game 2 : Broonz @ Bobcats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
It'll be interesting what Monty does in nets at home in game 3. None of the goals were really Sway's fault, but it wouldn't hurt to give Ullmark a game.
Ullmark is mediocre. He shouldn't see the net again.

It'll be interesting what Monty does in nets at home in game 3. None of the goals were really Sway's fault, but it wouldn't hurt to give Ullmark a game.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Announcer jinx strikes again eh?

Earlier they mentioned how Swayman had gone 7 games to start these playoffs, allowing 2 goals or fewer.

One off the NHL record

Whoops.

Bast

Dec 14, 2016
Panthers are just another Canes. Pretty good at keeping the puck in the zone but all they do is rip low quality chances at the net and hope for the best. Never gonna win a cup that way

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
McCavoy never had high hockey IQ ....
but it's dropping like a stone.
5 of the last 7 goals on Swayman are either McAvoy give aways, screens, or he deflects one in while screening.
He was brutal against Panthers last years play offs, took a 4 game suspension against them this season. Panthers owning him so far this series.
He did not "want Florida"

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Now I want pizza. I swore I would never buy from Tim Horton's but my sister bought me a breakfast sandwich and it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad