GDT: Battle of better odds for Celebrini!! Pens @ Sens 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I still see were refusing to bring up Poulin.
I know, all the people yesterday who were saying Gruden waiving had to do with us bringing up a different player were dead wrong lol…

Serious question here for everyone: Today, meaning at their current ages, performance and trajectory, would you rather have a top two center combination of Stutlze and Pinto or Sid and Geno?

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
I know, all the people yesterday who were saying Gruden waiving had to do with us bringing up a different player were dead wrong lol…

Serious question here for everyone: Today, meaning at their current ages, performance and trajectory, would you rather have a top two center combination of Stutlze and Pinto or Sid and Geno?
C- Carter and Harkins.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Yep, DOC is back lol…these lines..Puusty has to be demoted so Smith, I mean Smith folks, must stay with Geno…

How the f*** is Reilly Smith staple gunned to the 2nd line when he hasn't done f*** all and shit since November? Why the f*** is Carter still here? Why the f*** was Puljujarvi practicing as a right side defenseman?

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Honestly, I know he’s a great player, but I don’t think Celebrini will be a generational franchise altering player. We should save the tank for McKenna
We can tank more than one year…I’m guessing three years in a row should be sufficient lol

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Look, the issue is when to tank. Next year Siid, Geno and Letang are here. But after that, I could see Dubas then firing Sullivan. Bringing in the head coach to coach up the roster of the younger talent as they develop into NHL caliber players. Great run and move on. Franchises move off players all the time. Moving Karlsson, Rust and maybe Geno brings back picks/prospect to add to the mix. With this draft and maybe a move or two at the draft like Smith for a second add players to the talent base. Get 5 or 6 good young players with upside here and keep adding is what has to happen. If Sid wants out, trade him for a great deal for picks/prospects. I have zero problem with any of that. Sid to the Avs or Carolina for example will expedite the transition to be a playoff roster down the road.

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Why the f*** was Puljujarvi practicing as a right side defenseman?

Because a pairing of Ludvig and Puljujarvi is better than a pairing of Ludvig & POJ.

I realize that our cupboard is almost 100% empty of prospects on the blue line, but is St. Ivany completely incapable of playing in the NHL? The front office has no idea, but now is a good time to find out unless the primary mission of the organization from here through the end of the season is to help WBS's playoff run while tanking at the NHL level. Then by all means play POJ-Ludvig 18 minutes a game and let St. Ivany get good minutes and develop further in the AHL.

Petts-EK
Graves-Letang
Ludvig-St. Ives

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
1710260939657.png

Having an old roster is not the problem…

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh

I haven't been watching many WBS games this year, but might start now that the Pittsburgh games aren't worth watching. St. Ivany has decent size by Penguin standards and appears to be decent defensively insofar as being +13 (best on the team) means anything.

Does he skate like he's in quicksand or something?

Reactions: Randy Butternubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad