Post-Game Talk: Barrie visits the land of Acme products -- Preds @ Yotes 3/28/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Score four and still get run out of the building. It was a hell of a point streak. We're still getting scoring from key players.

Now to find what bag they packed the team defense in and pull it out at Ball.

Glass +1 ... Zucker even. Two PP goals. Lanks not giving up a goal in relief. That is the extend of good news from that game.

MadMax5150

Mar 28, 2024
Finally figure out how to beat the Jets and Wild and now, here come the friggin Coyotes.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Welp, all good things come to an end. It was fun being the talk of the nhl for a little while.

Now to not let this turn into a losing streak.

To be honest, I would rather end the streak vs AZ than to the Avs, I freaking hate that team.

Reactions: SouthNash

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
I hate the coyotes and their stupid coyote howl goal horn. It’s going to take me a long time to warm up to them after they get moved to Atlanta.

Reactions: SouthNash

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Our point streak in NHL arenas is still alive!
I'm still shaking my head that it is smaller than most community rinks in Canada. I mean that's like having a MLB team playing ball in a Walmart parking lot, a step down from the town field with the paint long ago peeled off the dugouts.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Didnt get to watch the whole game but looks like the top line and Josi and Barrie? Were the main negatives on the night. Did we seriously go back to a Josi/barrie pairing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad