Barracuda News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Roy may not be the greatest coach out there but he is such a nice guy. I almost cried when Marley came out to hug him.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Torres with group skating today. As was McLaren (in full face mask).

Cundari and Gallant not on the ice.

(Mueller still "up")

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
5-0 Barracuda win. Dell (30 saves) gets first shutout in franchise history. Notable goal scorers- Goldobin (PP, shot from the point), McNally (first pro goal) and Jevpalovs (cleaned up a rebound).

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I think maybe it's (way past) time to give Dell a look with the Sharks, he's been outstanding this season.

Also, Smith really doesn't belong in the AHL.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Yea, Dell's been great. Other than that game vs the Gulls when he was chased in the first, I don't remember many bad games from him.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
I think maybe it's (way past) time to give Dell a look with the Sharks, he's been outstanding this season.

Also, Smith really doesn't belong in the AHL.

Too good or not good enough? Hopefully, he gets dealt at the deadline for atleast a late round pick. I could see him being a great depth piece for someone hoping to go all the way (maybe back to Chicago??). I don't think this is our year though, (although, with this latest string of wins, I do think we'll make it past the first round, and maybe even the second), so I would just as leave sell for value.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Too good or not good enough? Hopefully, he gets dealt at the deadline for atleast a late round pick. I could see him being a great depth piece for someone hoping to go all the way (maybe back to Chicago??). I don't think this is our year though, (although, with this latest string of wins, I do think we'll make it past the first round, and maybe even the second), so I would just as leave sell for value.

He's too good to be playing in that league.

He'd be a great depth guy for the Sharks as he's still miles better than Brown but since I have a hard time seeing him find his way out of DeBoer's dog house I hope DW is able to move him, he kind of got a raw deal in SJ this season.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Major lack of energy -- on both ends of the ice.

Finally got some energy in 3rd.

Smith -- two goals in each game this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad