Barkov vs. Ekblad

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Equal value.

I have them tied.

Push comes to shove. Um, well Barkov is my favourite player so I guess I would keep him. We're keeping both though.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
We've gotten by about 50% of the games Barky has missed, and lately wec've looked a real decent team without him.

Without Ek, our D looks completely out of place, with everyone, say minus Campbell, playing way too high minutes.

Too me it's Ek.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
It's that age old debate about #1 C vs #1 D. I think they are equally as important and teams obviously need both to build a contending team. For this reason, I will not cast a vote.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
This poll aside. This is the #1C and #1D that will get us the Stanley Cup. They are the 2 true elite players on this ream. I consider Jagr elite...but don't envison him here mich longer than another season. Barkov and Ekblad are the cornerstones of this franchise.

ZamBroni

Dec 15, 2014
Ft. Lauderdale
I understand it's a slim margin but I only ask because my friend who doesn't know any hockey asked me who the Panthers best player was and I had a very hard time answering. I said Ekblad but I didn't have much conviction lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad