Barclays Center & Relocation Part VI : Belmont announcement likely this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I have faith in Ledecky and Malkin. They know how theses things work. They know how to grease the right people and who to send some envelopes to.

Reactions: periferal

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I'm thinking the announcement is this Friday.

And I'm thinking we get it. Because our proposal matches exactly what NYRA wanted.

Reactions: MJF

bronxirish

Oct 24, 2013
I’m not suggesting this is the way it’s going to go because all signs point to good news but don’t you usually bury bad news in a light media cycle? What a qualifies better than right before Christmas?

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I'm thinking the announcement is this Friday.

And I'm thinking we get it. Because our proposal matches exactly what NYRA wanted.

A (late) Friday announcement couldn't be better timing when you want to bury a story going into a long Holiday weekend.

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
Ledecky is going to show up to this press conference with JT’s contract in one hand, Bailey’s in the other, and his **** hanging out.

I'm laughing my nuts off picturing this with Ledecky with that big ****eating grin of his.

Reactions: Eberzal

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
A (late) Friday announcement couldn't be better timing when you want to bury a story going into a long Holiday weekend.

Depending upon what the decision is there might not be a better time to be an islanders fan and be Jewish than this coming weekend

Reactions: periferal

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY
Going to be exciting on these boards mid January. Belmont a go, not Tavares contract yet. I can't wait to see the trade Tavares posts and the 4 team/sign and trade deals with division rivals. All the mensa candidates come out of the woodwork

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
He can put a bow on it

upload_2017-12-18_13-50-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad