Balding NHL players

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
No this is completely false. Male pattern baldness has nothing to do with wearing hats. It has everything to do with genetics and hormones.

It's such a silly thing that lots of people actually believe. Shouldn't every pro athlete be bald having to wear helmets and/or hats all day if that were the case?

if you wear your hat tight enough it can make you bald

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Are we sure this has ever been a thing recorded ? I think it's a myth cuz more bald / balding people wear hats.

But I guess if it somehow was tight enough to cut off blood circulation to the top of your head it would make you bald but it would also prob give you gangrene on your head and kill you

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Newflash -- girls prefer guys with hair.
Yeah but chicks really don't like bald guys who are not millionaires.
Women prefer men with confidence more than anything.
Nope, women prefer men who spend their time on a hockey forum!
please don't tell me otherwise
lol Depends on the gal. I met and fell in love with my husband when he was already balding (happened in college for him). He's sexy as hell and a very confident guy. He doesn't spend time on a hockey forum though. :( :( But no one is perfect.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
FWIW my dad used to wear super tight thick socks for most of his life and now hair just doesn't grow on that region of his leg. Calves and upward though he's hairy.
That's common for having poor circulation

Edit . Well that's what my uncle says why his calf's are hairless but he is a doctor / dean of a medical school so I take his word for it . But maybe he is ashamed of his sock choices .

Hair is just dead skin and tbh if you could just tighten clothing around where you didn't want it to grow ..= it would be a popular way to go hairless in those regions for cheap

illpucks

May 26, 2011
w640xh480_USPW_276193.jpg

7695547_kings-assign-clifford-to-reign-for-conditioning_791c9346_m.jpg

635784555648890597-USP-NHL-World-Cup-of-Hockey-Press-Conference.jpg

How does that pic show Doughty is balding?

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
lol no it can't .it can speed up people losing their hair as it can pull on it more .just like tying your hair back .it won't cause baldness just enhance it if you are going bald .

who_me?

Oct 7, 2003
My oldest brother started going bald when he was 18. Neither myself or my other brother are bald and we're 30 and 33 now. All of us wore hats throughout high school and also helmets while playing sports. It's an old wives tale with no truth to it.
Studies have shown that in the West, the paternity fraud rate in between 10-30%. Or, roughtly 1 in 3.

Your older brother and "dad" should get a DNA test. Just sayin'.

PATERNITY FRAUD STATISTICS - DNA TESTING - AUSTRALIA AND OTHER WESTERN COPUNTRIES

Reactions: HaNotsri

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Are we sure this has ever been a thing recorded ? I think it's a myth cuz more bald / balding people wear hats.

But I guess if it somehow was tight enough to cut off blood circulation to the top of your head it would make you bald but it would also prob give you gangrene on your head and kill you
Its a myth. Hair follicles die under your skin not above it so you can use a hat as much as you want without going bald.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Studies have shown that in the West, the paternity fraud rate in between 10-30%. Or, roughtly 1 in 3.

Your older brother and "dad" should get a DNA test. Just sayin'.

PATERNITY FRAUD STATISTICS - DNA TESTING - AUSTRALIA AND OTHER WESTERN COPUNTRIES
Lol talk about giving the guy a complex....
Studies have also shown that hair loss skip generations, dont always effect all the children you have, come from both sides of your family etc. Tons of people go bald in their 20s even if their dad hasnt lost a hair and is 60.

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
I think Pettersson will be bald really soon. His hair so thin for someone that is so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad