GDT: Bad News: There's another ****in' game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I'll watch the game. Its not completely irrelevant. It would have been more interesting if the mathematical race was still on, but that didn't happen. Still, the game has huge implications for Colorado and we've picked them apart before. As bad as the Oilers are playing teams in back 2 backs, they aren't bad when they are playing the back2back.

This is weird to say, but I think this one depends on how the Oilers play and approach the game. They have always had healthy rivalry with Mackinnon, etal. If the Oilers manage to stop Colorado from winning it jeopardizes Colorado playoff chances. Not sure why but I'd rather see Yotes in. Its hard to dislike the Yotes.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I've only missed 2 games this season so I'll be watching. I'm more looking forward to the home game vs San Jose though. I'm sure there will be some interesting chants and signs in the crowd.

McDrai!! Let's go!

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
You guys have been clicking as a team lately. Do you think that can carry over into next year?

Man, Connor's reaction was perfect...

Her stuff is so bad, I don't even know how she got hired. Literally every presentation she's been a part of has been brutal.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Koskinen starting again tonight.

Are you f***ing kidding me, Hitch. There's not a single reason to start the frying pan tonight. Get this old dinosaur back to Drumheller.

Reactions: A91 and MikeYEG

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Don’t know why but I’m expecting a win tonight. Colorado put the final nail in the Oilers coffin last night. I think the Oilers try yo pay them back a little tonight. Might help that there isn’t any pressure anymore.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
What the f***kk Hitchcock why Koskinen again?
Does he keep Stolarz on the bench so he massage Stolarz shoulders when he is stressed or something???

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
The actual stupid question..

Hmm... didn't seem like that bad of a question actually.

She just shouldn't have said "clicking as a team."

She should've asked if since they are out of the playoff hunt, can any chemistry that's developed carry over to next season?

The "clicking as a team" is silly because it's a 2 person ****ing team. As in, making history on how much this team is carried by two guys.

But like, asking if chemistry with Kassian or something can carry over, sure... whatever.

Pet peeve though, I absolutely hate in press conferences when someone says, "Can you just talk about...[whatever subject]?"

Such a lazy way to interview someone. How about you smash those two brain cells together and come up with an actual question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad