Proposal: B. Tkachuk for Kyrou.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
He is just as fast as mcdavid. He actually beat mcdavids fastest speed in ahl allstart game.
The data is available like I said,

Brady top speed 22.37
Kyrou top speed 22.56
Kyrou much more bursts over 20mph.
Martin Necas recorded fastest time this year.
Top speed, bursts, percentile placing in the league and much more.
Shot speeds, etc all available for every player in the league.
Provided by the microchip in players jerseys. Big fan of having this info now.

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
1sr, 2nd and 3rd. I would take Binnington everyday over B Tkachuk. That said, he's the type of player that will squeeze every dime out of a team, I'm not interested in that type of shit. So no, I would not want him in exchange for Kyrou.
lolol what a horrible take.

Who thinks Brady is that much better than Kyrou?
he's better and brings a lot more than just points to the team. Unlike Kyrou

Reactions: Golden_Jet

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
That ask is just play bad
Thomas 8s worth more then brady. 80pt 1cs at 25. Noooooooooo thanks. Lol brady is going to request a trade soon causw he is unhappy. Kyrou dean is all i offer now.

The important thing to remember here is that your offer is irrelevant since Tkachuk isn’t going anywhere, and no one in Ottawa wants whatever it is your offering.

So as long as that’s clear you can make whatever garbage offers you want until this idiotic thread is closed.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
The important thing to remember here is that your offer is irrelevant since Tkachuk isn’t going anywhere, and no one in Ottawa wants whatever it is your offering.

So as long as that’s clear you can make whatever garbage offers you want until this idiotic thread is closed.
Yeah well reports are brady is un happy so you think on that

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Even if he is, there isn’t a gun to their head to move him to St. Louis. 4 years left on his contract, no trade protection until July 2025. Ottawa would have the leverage to choose the destination not the player, at least for now.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
That’s false, Whitney started that, and followed it up by, the chicklet’s are rumour mongerers. Good on you for being gullible though, Think on that.

Last edited:

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
The data is available like I said,

Brady top speed 22.37
Kyrou top speed 22.56
Kyrou much more bursts over 20mph.
Martin Necas recorded fastest time this year.
Top speed, bursts, percentile placing in the league and much more.
Shot speeds, etc all available for every player in the league.
Provided by the microchip in players jerseys. Big fan of having this info now.

Man thanks for that NHL Edge link -- I've never seen that site, that's a great resource.

And holy sh*t what an absolute beast Nathan McKinnon is -- 99th percentile in every skating category, better numbers than McDavid in every category.

And it confirms some things about the wings that I already knew -- that Perron and Copp are slower than molasses -- and reveals something I didn't realize: That Kane can actually move quickly when he wants to. Which makes me even more frustrated with his lackadaisical gliding.

Reactions: Golden_Jet

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
This is actually a trade, one-for-one, that Ottawa should make, if they had a rational competent front office.

Fortunately, they don't.

As a fan of another team in the East, I whole-heartedly approve.

They'll instead be saddled with a slow-footed, slow-witted, petulant, selfish minus-player that will take the stupid penalty at the worst time and cost them points, when they could possibly have had one of the fastest centers in a sport increasingly all about speed.

And Ottawa would never make this trade despite the fact that an otherwise-excellent St. Louis management team might go along with it* -- St. Louis might do such a deal because of the ogre's last name, the history, and their team's historical penchant for truculent play. The fact that Ottawa would consider such low-hanging fruit to be sour grapes only heightens my schadenboner.

*(You know, on second thought: There's no way Doug Armstrong would do this. He's too smart. Their fans might, because they remember Keith Tkachuk, but their team's management would see Keith's other son (not the one that's good at hockey -- the other one) as a millstone.)

• Haha
Reactions: KnuckChuckinTkachuk

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
lolol what a horrible take.

he's better and brings a lot more than just points to the team. Unlike Kyrou

oh that's just about perfect

more than just points, those things that get you into the "playoffs", he brings bullying and violence, and maybe a little brain damage to other players, and that makes Ottawans feel better about themselves for some reason. I'd recommend therapy instead, guys. Whatever makes you like that, whatever happened to you in your childhood, it's not your fault, and you shouldn't hate yourselves for it.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Walt told your buddy Brady wants out of Ottawa?
or
Walt told your buddy Brady’s not happy
(What a surprise, everyone loves losing…)

You really shouldn’t try to pass #2 off as #1, which is what you’ve tried to do here.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
That’s false, Whitney started that, and followed it up by, the chicklet’s are rumour mongerers. Good on you for being gullible though, Think on that.

Let's be honest, it's not hard to imagine why Brady might want out of Ottawa. Not saying he does right now but if he did, it should surprise no one.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Let's be honest, it's not hard to imagine why Brady might want out of Ottawa. Not saying he does right now but if he did, it should surprise no one.
I could see it if no playoffs by the time his deal is up, if not , I’m not seeing it.
His dad says, Brady loves Ottawa, multiple times, not too mention Brady says the same.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
As a Blues fan, to all Senators fans, I fully understand why you're pushing back on this offer. It would take more than just Jordan Kyrou to get Brady Tkachuk, and while I'm personally not in a hurry to get Brady, I understand why you want to keep him.

Reactions: Altimus

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
This is actually a trade, one-for-one, that Ottawa should make, if they had a rational competent front office.

Fortunately, they don't.

They'll instead be saddled with a slow-footed, slow-witted, petulant, selfish minus-player that will take the stupid penalty at the worst time and cost them points, when they could possibly have had one of the fastest centers in a sport increasingly all about speed.

And Ottawa would never make this trade despite the fact that an otherwise-excellent St. Louis management team might go along with it* -- St. Louis might do such a deal because of the ogre's last name, the history, and their team's historical penchant for truculent play. The fact that Ottawa would consider such low-hanging fruit to be sour grapes only heightens my schadenboner.

*(You know, on second thought: There's no way Doug Armstrong would do this. He's too smart. Their fans might, because they remember Keith Tkachuk, but their team's management would see Keith's other son (not the one that's good at hockey -- the other one) as a millstone.)

I'm not sure why so many people think Kyrou is a center. He's a right winger, we've never had him play center and I can't imagine he would be good at it aside from the passing part, which he does just fine with as a winger.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009

Fortunately, they don't.

I dont get it...is that player in addition to Brady?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Money is nearly the same. Brady is unhappy and STL is unhappy with Kyrou.

Is there a base for a deal here? I assume STL adds something.

Ideas?
Would have to be a big add from STL. I'm not sure that even their 1st(16th oa?) would be enough, but it would be a start. Not a big believer in Kyrou, myself.

Thomas for Tkachuk is more debate worthy. Both sides will probably say no, but this neutral observer says it's pretty even, w/o looking into their contract situations.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
There is no way for Ottawa to trade Brady and win the deal unless it's a massive overpayment.

Brady is a unicorn in the NHL. He scores (3 consecutive 30+ goal seasons), hits (3rd last year in total hits), shoots a lot (4th in league shots), fights (4th in the NHL with 6) and goes to the dirty areas around the net.

He's the heartbeat of this team and city. You can't trade him for just a scoring winger like Kyrou and improve your roster...

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012

Fortunately, they don't.

Kyrou has never played a game in the NHL at center. He’s an extremely flashy and overrated skill guy with very average mental processing ability.

Hate on Brady all ya want. As a blues fan, I’d be thrilled if we added Brady for Kyrou and it has nothing to do with his father….lol

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
To be considered a unicorn, you should at least play in a playoff game first. For all we know, he could be Keith 2.0 when it matters.

StlBill

Jul 1, 2018
We offer Kyrou, Snuggerud, and #16 in this draft, I’d love Ottawa fans to act like that doesn’t get it done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad