GDT: Avs vs Oilers - 7:30 Mountain - Post Game

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
He'd need seven points just to tie. Putting on a good performance for the Hart trophy though, that's a possibility.
he needs 6 and has more goals which would make him the clear winner. Regardless, he needs 1 to tie the franchise record and 2 to break it which is very possible. 140 points is a nice round number and incredible feat too (not that 138 isn't impressive).

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He’s not catching up to Kucherov.
He's not after Kucherov, he's after the franchise record from 42 years ago.

niluXN7.png

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Hope that the Avs to have a statement game tonight.

I’m all for resting ahead of the playoffs, but they need to show they still have a pulse.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Need to see more out of the secondary guys. Mittelstadt, Nichushkin, Lehkonen have all been average lately. Can’t have that when they play the Jets.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
The boys are getting plenty of rest with this weird schedule. Playing everyone tonight gives them all a chance to not enter the playoffs with their last game being that putrid collapse. They last played on Sunday, I would think they are plenty rested at this point, at least to the point where this game won't make much difference. I'd rather them not go in to the playoffs having sat on their arses for a full week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad